What flavor do you like?

Picture Perfect

~Jeongmin P.O.V.~

Wow!!! It's pretty cold out here tonight. Good thing I have a jacket on. Otherwise I would be freezing to death!!!!!! Then I looked over to Hana and she was shivering a lot! No wonder why she was freezing. She's just wearing a pink Areopostal shirt with booty shorts with pink converse. Well! I have to be a gentle men and take my jacket of. I took my jacket of and wrapped it around her shoulders. Then she looked at me and smiled. We were walking in silence when we got to the ice cream stand. "What flavor do you like?"

 

"Hmm.... I like the flavor..... Strawberry!"

 

"Ok" What flavor should I get? Maybe I'm in the mood for chocolate. Yep! I'm in the mood for chocolate! I went over to the lady at the ice cream stand and said, "One strawberry ice cream and one chocolate ice cream."

 

"Would you like a cone or a popsicle stick?"

 

I turned to Hana. "You want cone right?"

 

"Yep!"

 

"Cone please."

 

"It'll take just a moment."

 

When she got finished with our ice cream cone she gave it to me. Then I gave Hana her strawberry ice cream cone. We were about to leave the lady at the stand said something.

 

"You guys are a cute couple!"

 

I started to blush and then I looked at Hana and she was blushing too. "Umm... We're not actually a co-"

 

"Really?!?!?!? Thank you." She wrapped her arm around my arm. I stared at her.

 

"Umm... Yeah. Thanks.. I guess."

 

"You're welcome."

 

We were leaving to go to the park. Why would Hana say that we were dating? Well that didn't matter because it made me happy and my heart started to beat faster than it's usuall pace. When we got to the park I was finish with my ice cream cone and I looked at Hana to see if she finished hers. Of course she did. She looked up and smiled at me. What a beautiful smile she has. Than she let go of my arm and grabbed my hand and ran to the swings.

 

She got on the swing. "Push me!"

 

I got behind her and started to push her.

 

"Higher! Higher! Higher!"

 

I pushed her higher and higher and higher. Then my arms got tired to I stopped pushing her.

 

"Awwww.... You're tired already?"

 

"Yep. Let's play something else." When the swing stopped moving, Hana got off of it and grabbed my hand and ran to the slide. "You go first."

 

"Ok!" She climbed up the slide and slide down it. "Hahahahahahaha!!!! That was really fun! You try Jeongmin!"

 

"Sure!" I climbed up the slide and slide down. It was really fun. We start to play on everything until Hana got tired. "Wanna go home now?"

 

"Sure."

 

We were leaving the park when we saw Minwoo chasing the mystery girl. "Where are they going?"

 

"I don't know.... let's got spy on them!"

 

"It's not nice to spy on them you know."

 

She pouted.

 

"Come on. We have better things to do."

 

"Fine..."

 

Then we were leaving the park. I wondered why Minwoo was chasing the mystery girl... Were they dating or something? Well that doesn't matter. What matters right now is me and Hana going home.

 

"What time is it?"

 

I looked at my watch. "It's 11:34." She was shocked by the time.

 

"We gotta get home before Donghyun gets mad at me."

 

"Why would he get mad at you?" "I told him that I was going to see a movie with Eun Mi and that was two hours ago!!!!" Crap!!!! Donghyun will get mad at us for sure. I grabbed her hand and started running home.