Want to take a picture?

Picture Perfect

~Author's P.O.V.~

Hey guys!!! It's my P.O.V. in this chapter!!!! Yay!!!! So let's see what Kwangmin and Hana are doing. 

 

"Where are they???"  

 

Who's they? Oh yeah. They're following Youngmin and Mimi.

 

"How should I know???"

 

"Well look around!!!" 

 

"That's what I'm doing!!!" 

 

"Well do a better job of it!!!" 

 

"You too!!!!" Then they started to look around for Mimi and Youngmin some more.

 

"I see them!!!"

 

"Where???"

 

"Holy crap!!!! They see us!!!" She pulled Kwangmin and hid behind a bush.

 

"Where are they???"  

 

"They're over there" She pointed to over where they were.

 

He looked in front of him and he saw them. "Cool!!! They're going to go into the Ferris Wheel!!!!" He turned to Hana and asked, "Want to go in it???"

 

She looked at the Ferris Wheel and swallowed hard. She pointed weakly at the Ferris Wheel and said, "Y- You mean g- go on t- that t- t- thing?"

 

"Yeah. What else do you think?" He looked at her and started laughing. 

 

"What's s- so funny?" 

 

"You're afraid of heights aren't you!!!!" And he started laughing harder. 

 

"She started fake laughing and said, "Hehehe... Who told that??? That's a lie.... Hehehe...."

 

"Whatever. I been knowing that since we were young. You would never go on the slide when we were young." 

                                                                                                           

"What??? I just didn't want to go on the sl- slide because... it was dirty..... Duh....."

 

"Ok then. If you're not scared of heights then we should go on the Ferris Wheel." 

 

She looked around franticly. "Come on.... Can't we do something else???" 

 

Kwangmin didn't want to listen to her excuses so he grabbed her wrist and dragged her in the Ferris Wheel booth and closed the door before she could step out of it. 

 

"Hey!!!! Let me out of here!!!!" She was about to stand up but then the Ferris Wheel started moving. She sat back back down quickly. "Oh God." 

 

Kwangmin started laughing at Hana. 

 

"Shut up!!!!!" 

 

"I never knew Miss Kim Hana was scared of heights!!!!!! I was just joking about the slide thing!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

 

"WHAT?!?!?!" She stood up and then she saw the outside. She sat back down quickly and closed her eyes. "Oh God!!!! I'm going to die!!!!!" 

 

This is really funny to watch them arguing. Hahahaha!!!! Hmm.... I wonder what the other's are doing..... Let's go check on them!!!! Who should I check on first??? Mary and Minwoo!!!! Let's do that. I'll use my teleporting skills to get to them XD!!!!! They're still in Cafe World? Wow. Let's check on them, 

 

"Are you sure they are coming here?" 

 

Mary started to avoid eye contact with Minwoo. "Uh... Yeah... They are totally c- coming here." 

 

"Are you ok?" 

 

She swallowed hard and said, "Um... Yeah.... I'm f- fine..."  

 

"You sure? You seem like you're avoiding me."

 

"Hehehe..... No that's not what I'm doing...." She started playing with her fingures. And then she looked up at him. 

 

Finally you made eye contact with him!!! Oh sorry. I won't interrupt again.... Maybe. 

 

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" 

 

"Why? Aren't we suppose to wait for Mimi and Youngmin. You said that they were going to be here."

 

"Maybe they left. Cause we came here kind of late.... Plus the people are staring at us to much." She looked around and saw people smiling are her. She smiled back awkwardly. 

 

"That's not true." He looked around and saw them smiling at him. He smiled a little bit and looked back at Mary. "Ok. Let's get out of here." He stood up and went to the register to pay for the meal. 

 

"Ok..." She stood up and followed him. When he was doing paying they left the cafe quickly. "I thought I was going to die in there."

 

"Yeah. Me too." He looked up at the sky and sighed. "Where do you think they're at right now?" 

 

She avoid him completely and said, "I- I don't know."

 

"Hey. You wanna go to the park?" 

 

She looked up at him. "P- Park? I thought you wanted to find Mimi and Youngmin."

 

"Well... I can't find them so I just want to make this day to it's fullest instead of mopping around. But I'm not quitting... I just want to make this day to it's fullest." 

 

She started to smile. "Oh ok!!!" And then they started to walk to the park. 

 

Awww!!! That was so cute!!!!! I wonder if they are going to become a couple.... Cause they will make the cutest couple ever!!!! Well let's go to the next place.... Hmm... How about Hyunseong and Eun Mi!!!

 

"Sigh. I want to go home but I have to go here....." She rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer it. 

 

"Who is it???"

 

"It's Eun Mi."

 

"Oh. Hana isn't home right now."

 

"No. I'm not here for her... But is Hyunseong home?" 

 

"Hyunseong?" He started laughing. "You mean Shim Hyunseong???"

 

"Yes. Is there a problem???" Then the gate opened. "Weirdo." She walked into the house and opened the door. 

 

"Hi!!!" 

 

"Hi?" She looked at Donghyun on the ground. "Why is he on the ground??" She took a step closer and saw that he was crying and grabbing his stomach but he doesn't look hurt.... He looks like he was smiling or something like that. "Is he ok?" 

 

"Yeah. Don't mind him." He walked over to Donghyun and kicked him in the back when Eun Mi wasn't looking. 

 

"Ouch!!!" He looked up at Hyunseong. 

 

He smiled at him. Then he looked at Eun Mi. "Want to eat something?" 

 

"Sure." 

 

The Donghyun got up and whispered into Hyunseong's ear. "Is that your girlfriend?" 

 

He punched him lightly in the stomach and smiled. "No." Then he left to the kitchen.

 

She looked at Donghyun and laughed. Then she left to the kitchen too. 

 

"What do you want to eat?" He looked in the fridge. 

 

"What do you have to eat?"

 

He sighed. "Hana didn't make any lunch for us...." He pretend to cry. 

 

She started laughing. "Well I could cook a little bit...."

 

"Really!!! That's great!!! Unlike Mimi and Anna. They almost burn down the house last time they cooked." 

 

"Wow!!! Hana never told me that before." Then she opened the fridge and took out some eggs. "The only thing I can make right now is boiled eggs. Is that ok with you?" 

 

"It's perfect." 

 

Then she started making boiled eggs. 

 

On to the next place!!!! Well I don't really have to go far. The next place is in this house. Yay!!! I don't have to teleport!!! Where are they anyways??? Oh yeah!!!! They're in the living room. Hmm... Let's see what they are doing. 

 

"Rock. Paper. Scissor.

 

Anna chosed rock. 

 

Jeongmin chosed scissor. 

 

"I win!!!!" She slapped Jeongmin in the face.

 

"Ouch!!!! Not that hard!!!" He started rubbing his face. 

 

"Oh. Don't be such a sissy. Want to play again?"

 

"Fine."  

 

"RockPaperScissor." 

 

Anna chosed paper. 

 

Jeongmin chosed scissor. "I win!!!!!" He slapped Anna in the face. 

 

"Ouch!!!!!! Not that hard!!!" 

 

Jeongmin copied Anna and said, "Oh. Don't be such a sissy."

 

"Let's play something else." 

 

"Fine. What do you want to play?"

 

"Hmmm...." She thought about it for a while. 

 

Tag!!! Truth or Dare!!! Hide-and-Seek!!! Duck Duck Goose!!! Oh wait....  They can't hear me..... Sigh.... Back to the story. 

 

"How about..... I got it!!! We can play this game where we take picture of a certain subject!!!!"

 

"How do we win?"

 

"The person who takes the best picture wins." 

 

"And what do you get if you win?" 

 

"....." He thought about it for a moment. "Ice cream?" 

 

"Deal!!!" They shook hands on it. "So where's the camera?" 

 

"I'll go get it." He ran out of the room and then he made some loud noises and came back with two camera. "Here." He gave it to her. 

 

"What's the subject?" 

 

"....." He thought about it. "I got it!!!! Since today it April Fool's. We should take a picture of someone getting tricked!!!"

 

"Good idea." 

 

"Yeah. So you ready?" 

 

"I was born ready." 

 

He rolled his eyes. "Go!!!" He ran out of the living room and out of the house. 

 

She was running right behind him. 

 

Well on to the last one..... Who is it again.... Oh yeah!!!! It's Youngmin and Mimi!!!! Let's go to them shall we? 

 

"Youngmin?" She looked at him weird. "The ride is over...." 

 

He snapped out of his daze and got out of the ride. "Sorry. I was thinking of something." 

 

"Really??" She looked around the place for some more rides. "What were you thinking of?" 

 

"Never mind that." 

 

She turned around to Youngmin. "Seriously. What's wrong with you? You've been acting weird since we rode on the Ferris Wheel."

 

"I'm perfectly fine." He looked around Lotta World and then something caught his eye. "Want to go to the photo booth?"

 

"Photo booth???" She thought about it for a moment. "Sure!!!" 

 

"Come on then. I'll race you there." 

 

"You're on!!!" Then she started running. 

 

"You can't win." Then he started running after her. They ran for awhile and when they got there, Youngmin won. "I told you." 

 

"Whatever..." She dragged him in the photo booth and put in some money. She turned to Youngmin and asked, "Ready?"

 

"Yep." 

 

Mimi pressed the start button and they started posing.

 

They took did a few poses and when it was the last one, Youngmin kissed Mimi on the cheek. 

 

Mimi looked surprised and tried to move away before the camera took a picture but she was to slow. When the picture was taken she turned to Youngmin. "What the heck???" 

 

"What??? We gotta act like we're dating." He made that duh face. 

 

"....." She thought about something for a moment. "Oh yeah..... Well never mind that." She turned back to the machine. "What frame do you want?" 

 

He looked at the machine. "Choose the bubbly one." 

 

"I like the sparkly one though." 

 

"Then click it." 

 

"Yay!!!!" She clicked the sparkly frame and waited for the pictures to print. When they were done, Mimi took them and looked at it. "I like it!!!!" 

 

"Did you print one out for me?" 

 

"Of course!!!!" She gave him his pictures. "It's pretty!!! Which one do you like the most??? I like the one when we were doing aegyo." 

 

"I like the last one." He looked at Mimi and smiled. 

 

She looked away and started to blush. "Ok...." 

 

"So... What do you want to do next?" 

 

"I don't know...." 

 

"Let's walk around and see if something is interesting or fun." 

 

"Sure!!!" Then they walked out of the photo booth. 

                                                                                                                     

Did you like it??? Sorry for the REALLY LATE update. I've been really busy and kinda lazy.... But I think I'll update soon..... Bye you!!!!