Are you having fun?

Picture Perfect

~Mimi P.O.V.~

Wow!! It's so big in here!!!!!!! I came here like a few weeks ago with Anna but it looks bigger every time I come here!!!!!!! "Wow!!!! Look Youngmin!!!!" I pointed to the roller coaster and it looked so cool!!!!!!! It had loops and it was really high!!!!! 

 

"Yeah!!!!! And look at that one!!!" He pointed to the tea cups.

 

"Oh!!!!!! Let's go on that one first." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the tea cup ride. We got in line and it was so long!!!!!!!! I sighed. Then Youngmin looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" 

 

"You're still holding my hand~" 

 

I looked down at our hands and it was locked together. I blushed and let go quickly. 

 

Then he started laughing.

 

"Wh- What's so funny?" Why do I always stutter when I'm blushing???? 

 

"You look so cute when your blushing!!!!" 

 

"St- Stop looking at m- me!!!"  I turned away from him and looked at something else to stop the blushing. 

 

Then he put his arms around my neck and hugged me.

 

"Wh- Wh- What a- are y- y- y- you d- doing?????" Dang it!!!! I'm stuttering even more!!!! 

 

He started whispering. "Shhh. I see Kwangmin and Hana, so just stay like this for awhile." Then he kissed my cheek.

 

I'm blushing even more now!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE KILL ME!!!!!!! Why does this have to happen?!?!?!?! Then I spotted Hana and Kwangmin. They were holding hands..... Why were they holding hands??? OH YEAH!!!! Today's couple day in Lotta World!!!!! Wait why would it be couple's day if today is April Fool's???? HEY!!!! Today's April Fool's!!!!!!!! I was about to whisper into Youngmin's ear but he let go of me and dragged me into a tea cup. 

 

"Hey Mimi-" He stopped and stared at me. Then he started laughing. 

 

"Wh- What's so f- f- funny?" CRAP!!!! I'm blushing even more now. 

 

He stopped laughing and then he stared at me again and started laughing again. 

 

"S- Stop laughing a- at me." I'm so embarrassed right now!!!!!! SOMEONE KILL ME!!!!! 

 

He stopped laughing again and stared at me. He smiled. "You're look so funny when you're blushing!!!" 

 

Great!!!! This bastard is making me blush more. "N- No I don't."

 

"And you even stutter when you blush!!!! That's so cute." And he started laughing again.

 

Then I blushed even more. I looked away from him to stop the blushing and hoping that everyone got on the ride already. And it seemed like my lucky day today cause they were!!!!!! YAY!!!! Then I felt the ride started moving and the tea cup moving round and round. I closed my eyes. Why the heck is this ride going so fast??? I hate rides that goes fast!!!!!! Then I opened my eyes because I heard Youngmin's voice. 

 

"Hey!!!! Spin the wheel with me!!!!!" 

 

"What???? No!!!! Can you please slow the ride down????" 

 

"What??? Miss Kim Mimi is afraid of fast rides??? I never knew that!!!!" 

 

"N- No I'm not!!!!" I took the wheel and started spinning it with him. Why is this day getting worse for me?? 

 

"I guess I was wrong." And then he started spinning the wheel faster.

 

I felt like throwing up!!!!! Why is this happening to me??? I stop spinning the wheel and closed my eyes again. Then the tea cup stopped. I opened my eyes and Youngmin was right in front of me. He looked worried. "I- Is it over?" 

 

"Yea... Are you ok?"

 

"Uh.... Yea I'm ok!!!! I'm just..... I'm just.... Let's get out of this ride!!!!" I grabbed his hand before he can say anything else and dragged him out of the ride. "Where should we go next?"

 

"I'm hungry now. Let's go eat something." 

 

"Ok." 

 

Then he started walking around and trying to find some place to eat. 

 

And was looking for some places to but then I realized that we were still holding hands!!! I was about to let go but Youngmin's grip got stronger. 

 

"Don't let go. We're going to get separated if you let go." 

 

I looked around and there was a lot of people around here!!!! "Oh ok." Then I just followed him through the crowd. When we got to a place where they sold food, I WAS FREAKING HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!! I looked at the sign. It said Dubbokki sold here. "Oh dubbokki!!!! I like dubbokki!!!!" 

 

"Ok. I'll order it for us." Then he went to lady that sold dubbokki and said, "Two please." 

 

"You mean a couple dubbokki."

 

"Couple dubbokki?"

 

"Yeah today's couple day today." Then she left and got a heart shaped plate full of dubbokki on it. 

 

"How much?"

 

"No I'll pay for it, Youngmin."

 

"It's ok." 

 

Then the lady smiled. "Here. It's on the house." She handed the plate to Youngmin. "Have a wonderful day." 

 

"Thank you!"

 

She gave Youngmin the dubbokki and winked at me. 

 

I started blushing. I left Youngmin and the lady and started looking for a table. When I finally found a table, I sat down. I waited for Youngmin to come but he was taking a long time. I saw him looking around for me. I started to laugh. He looks like a golden retriever trying to find his owner!!! I felt sorry for him so I started yelling. "Right here!" I wave my arms up high for him to see. 

 

He smiled at me and started walking towards me. When he got there he said, "So many people are here." Then he sat down. 

 

"No duh!!!! Today's Couple day in Lotta World." I took a fork and started eating the dubbokki and it was good!!! Well not as good as Hana but it was still good. Then I spotted Hana and Kwangmin. "Hey Youngmin!!! I see Hana and Kwangmin!!!!!"

 

"Really?!?! Where?!?!" He turned around and I guess he saw them cause he got up and grabbed my hands and started walking away. "Let's go somewhere else so they can think that we are really dating."

 

"But I still want to eat the dubbokki!!!!" I waited for his answer but he didn't reply. We stopped walking and  I turned around and I saw Hana and Kwangmin. "Hey Youngmin!!! I see Hana and Kwangmin.... Why are they hiding behind a bush?" 

 

He turned around and started laughing. "Hahahahaha!!!!" He turned back around. "Well let's go on the Ferris wheel." 

 

I turned around and there was a Ferris wheel. "Ok!!!" I love the Ferris wheel since I was so young. I usually go on it with Appa, and Umma and Hana would go on some other rides because Hana was scared of heights..... I think she still is though. We got in line and it was pretty short. We waited for about 5 minutes and then it was our turn to go on the Ferris wheel. We got in the Ferris wheel and sat down. "YAY!!!! I love the Ferris wheel!!!!! Hey Youngmin look outside!!!! I see heart balloons and lots of heart stuff!!!!" He didn't answer me. I turned around to him and he looked sad. "What's the matter??" 

 

"Are you having fun?" 

 

"Yea!!!! Why shouldn't I????" 

 

"Oh ok. Just asking." And he was silent for the rest of the ride.