Will it work?

Picture Perfect

~Mimi P.O.V.~

"Thank you Minwoo!" I smiled at him. Then I let go of Youngmin's hand quickly. 

 

"No problem."

 

"Umm.... I'll be back." Then he went out of my room. 

 

Minwoo looked at him when he passed him. Then he looked at me and carried me my soup. Then he helped me up to eat the soup. 

 

I picked up the spoon but he stopped me. I looked at him. 

 

He smiled at me. "Here. I'll feed you." He got the spoon and started feeding me. "Is it good?"

 

"Yeah. Did you make it?"

 

"Kinda. I'll helped Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin make it." 

 

"Well it's good!" When I finished eating the soup, Minwoo was walking out of my room to wash the bowl. "Can you close the door so I can get some rest?"

 

"Sure." He went to the door and step outside and closed the door. 

 

When he closed the door I quickly got out my phone and texted Youngmin.

 

To: Youngmin

From: Mimi

Come over 2 my room... NOW!!!!!!!!

 

I waited for 5 minutes for his reply. It never took him that long to reply my text..... Weird.... I wonder what he's doing? Then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the screen and it said, "Message from Youngmin." "Finally!!!!!" 

 

To: Mimi

From: Youngmin

Be there quickly.

 

I waited for him. Well his quick is my slow. Then I heard foot steps up the stairs. 

 

Then he stepped into my room. 

 

I was about to say something but I noticed that his eyes were red. "Why are your eyes red?"

 

"Because I ate something spicy and my eyes started to tear up...."

 

"Oh..." Then I noticed Hana and Kwangmin outside of my room. "Youngmin come here."

 

He came over to me and sat right next to me. "What?"

 

I leaned close to his ear and started whispering. "Hana and Kwangmin are outside so we have to act that we're going somewhere tomorrow. Kay?"

 

He whispered something back. "Aren't you still sick?"

 

"Nah.... I'm better now." 

 

He sighed. "Fine." He thought of something. "So where do you want to go tomorrow?"

 

"Lotta World!!!"

 

"Ok! Get well soon so we can go." He got up and kissed me on the forehead and started walking away and closed my door. 

 

I was shocked when he did that. I touched my cheeks and they were burning up!!!!!! Am I blushing???? It can't be.... Can it? I think it's just my cold..... Maybe.... !!!!! I forgot about Minwoo!!!! He's going to be following me and Youngmin around if he sees us going somewhere together..... Hehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!! I got an idea!!!! "MARY!!!!!! MARY!!!!!!! I NEED YOU IN MY ROOM FOR A MOMENT!!!!!" Yes!!!!! This is perfect!!!!! I waited for her to come in my room. I heard someone running upstairs and then she just burst in my room! That scared the out of me!!!!! "What the hell???"

 

"Sorry!!!!! I was just worried about you!!!!! Are you mad at me??"

 

"For what?" 

 

"You know... For the...." She paused for awhile. "The slapping....."

 

"Oh!!! Nah... I'm over it....."

 

"Ummmm..... What did you need me for?"

 

"Oh!!!! Can you take Minwoo somewhere tomorrow??? I mean just take him anywhere except Lotta World."

 

"Oh ok. But why not Lotta World?"

 

"Because..... Because he doesn't like it there and if you bring him there he's going to be so mad at you!!!!!"

 

"Really?!?!? Ok then!!!! I won't take him there no matter what!!!!!"

 

"Good!!! I mean thanks!!!" 

 

"Ok!!!!!!" Then she was about to leave but I stopped her. 

 

"Do you have a phone?"

 

"Yeah!!! Why?"

 

"Really!!! I want your phone number in my phone so I can text you!!!"

 

"Sure!!! It's 281-123-4567!!!!!!" 

 

I typed it in my phone and then she left. Well I hope my plan works tomorrow!!!

                                                                                                                             

Did you like it!!!!!!!! Please comment and subscribe if you already haven't!!!!!!! And did you guys hear Boyfriend's new song!?!?!?!?!?!?! IT'S SO AWESOME!!!!!!!! It's called.... I'll be there!!!!!! IT'S SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here I'll give you the link to it!!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CipF26oiY54&feature=share