Lies?

Picture Perfect

~Hana P.O.V.~

"I OBJECT!!!! WE WILL NOT CHANGE OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM TO LONGER SKIRTS THAT REACH TO OUR ANKLES!!!!"

 

"But Hana the girls are wearing their skirts to short. If we don't change the uniform then the school is going to become a house!"

 

"I AM THE  STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT SO DO AS I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Yes ma'm...."

 

"Gosh you people make me sick!" That was a little harsh but they DESERVED IT!!!! I wounder how they are doing? I hope Mimi got something to eat. I walked outside to signal them that the discussion is over and there is no way they are going to change my mind.

 

"That was very harsh you know." 

 

"Yeah yeah I know but ... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?!?"

 

"Oh so now there's a law that you can't come to school?"

 

"Shut up smart ."

 

"Oh don't get all fiesty with me I'm not in your student council group."

 

"JUST SHUT UP AND GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!" I started to walk away from him and he just stood there. When I got in the classroom there was Eun mi sitting in her chair reading a korean romance novel Full House. "Hi Eun Mi."

 

"Hi Hana. How was the discussion??? Did you win?"

 

"Of course I did.  I always do."

 

"Umm.... Hana... Who are those people outside of the door?"

 

I turned around and I saw Mimi, Youngmin, and Kwangmin. "Hehe....he..... I don't know them. Um.... I gotta go to the restroom for awhile..." 

 

"Oh... ah... Ok."

 

I ran out the room and slam the door so Eun Mi wouldn't see what we're doing. "What are you guys doing here????"

 

"Youngmin here is a STALKER!!!!"

 

"Unnie would you talk a little quieter and what did he do?"

 

"I told you not to call me unnie. It makes me-"

 

"It makes me sound old. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. You told us plenty of times."

 

"Shut up Youngmin."

 

I turned to Kwangmin and asked him, "And why are you here?"

 

"I was bored by myself so I came here with them."

 

"Oh don't act innocent with me you jerk. Just admint that you want to fool with me."

 

"Since you put it in that way so then yeah I'm here do bother you."

 

"I KNEW IT!!!"

 

"Hana are you out there?"

 

"Holy crap she's coming out here. Come on follow me." I started to push them into a different room. "Ok now. Youngmin and Mimi, please tell me what happened." They tried to explain it to me but they were speaking at the same time that I didn't understand anything. "OK!! ONE AT A TIME!!! Mimi you go first."

 

"I was just walking outside and going to school but then the stalker Youngmin came and said 'I want a kiss.' and I was like 'WHAT?!?!?! NO!' and then he was like 'Yes.' and then he kissed me. End of story."

 

"NO!!!! THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!!"

 

"Hyung. I never knew you like Mimi."

 

"You're on her side??? I thought we were twins???"

 

"Now Mimi are you telling the truth?"

 

"Ummm..... HEY I THOUGHT SISTER'S WERE SUPPOSE TO AGREE WITH EACH OTHER. WHY ARE YOU ON HIS SIDE???"

 

"I THOUGHT WE WERE SIBILINGS?!?!?!"

 

"Calm down. Calm down. Of all my years of peer mediation this is the hardest one ever."

 

"Tell you're story hyung."

 

"Well.... I was waiting outside for her and then she said 'Go away Youngmin.' and I was saying 'I just want to walk you to school.' and then she kissed me and ran away from me so that's why I was running after her."

 

"Unnie. I never knew you like Youngmin."

 

"I DON'T LIKE HIM!!!! AND THAT'S NOT REALLY THE TRUTH!!!!"

 

"Then what really happened?"

 

Me and Kwangmin was waiting for an answer but they just looked at each other and laugh. 

 

"Nevermind. Let's go to class Youngmin."

 

"Ok."

 

They stood up and walked out then Youngmin paused which made Mimi pause.

 

"Aren't you coming Kwangmin?"

 

We looked at each other suprised because they never done this before. I mean they always fight and there has to be a winner and this is the first time the laughed it off and pretended that nothing happened.

 

"Oh... uh... Yeah." He stood up and walked to them. 

 

"You better go to class to Hana or else you're going to ruin your 'no tardies record' or what ever you call it."

 

This is weird but I kinda like it. I mean they're just lauging it off and looked like nothing happened but it's really not like them to be like this. I wonder if they're sick from fighting to much. "Uh... yeah... I'm coming." Then we went to class and school started.