Where am I?

Picture Perfect

~Mary P.O.V.~

Yawn. I just woke up and I find myself laying on the couch in someone's house. I got up slowly and I noticed that this house was very big!!!! Wow! I can't believe that someone could live in this house by themselves.

 

"Oh! Who are you?" 

 

I turned around to see who said that. He was a young boy and I'm guessing he's around my age or so. "How long was I asleep?"

 

"I guess you were sleeping for about thirty minutes or so."

 

"What time is it?"

 

"Around 10:00."

 

"Oh. Where's the blond boy and that girl who helped me?"

 

"You mean Youngmin and Mimi. I don't know. Maybe they're asleep." He walked over to me. When he got closer I could tell that he was taller than me. "Do you want some water?" 

 

"Yes. Please."

 

"You're cute. Unlike the Mimi getting what she always wants without saying please." He left and left me here along all by myself in this big house. It was dark and scary here without the lights on.

 

I wish he didn't leave me here all by myself. I stood where I was hoping that he'll come back.

 

"Here you go." I turned around to see him holding a glass of water.

 

I took the glass of water and started to drink it. When I was done I looked up at him. "Thanks for he water but I have to be going right now. I don't want to be a a bother to you guys." I put the glass down on the table and I started to walk to the door. Suddenly I felt a warm hand around my wrist and he spun me around.

 

"You're not bothering anyone so please stay."

 

I thought about it but he's just saying that because he doesn't want me to worry him. "I'm really sorry but I have to go." I got out of his grip and started walking to the door again. I heard him sigh and then he picked me up bride style and started walking up stairs. "What are you doing??? Let me down!!!" I started to move around two he would put me down but that didn't happen.

 

"If you keep on struggling I'll keep on holding you tighter."

 

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS KID????? He brought me up to this room and I'm guessing that it's his room. He laid me down on the bed. "What a-are you doing?" He didn't answer instead he just plop down on the bed and pulled the blanket over us and started to sleep. "Hey! I don't want to be here!" I got up but he put his arms ove my stomach and pushed me down. This kid does not want me to leave. "Why are you doing this?" As always he didn't answer. He just laid there and closed his eyes. I waited for about 30 minutes and I tried to get back up and sneak out of his room.

 

"Do you think I'm that stupid?" He got up and put his hands around my waist and dragged me back in the bed and he hugged me while he was trying to sleep again.

 

This is going to be a long night!!!!!