Do we have a plan?

Picture Perfect

~Hana P.O.V.~

Beep! Beep! Beep! Stupid alarm clock!!!! Why does Unnie have to go to Lotta World today? I opened my eyes and clicked the off button on the alarm clock. 8:00. Damn. I never had to do this before. I got dressed and then I went over to Kwangmin's room. "Hey. Are you ready yet?"

 

He woke up. "What the hell Hana. Have you ever heard of knocking?" He was smiling.

 

"Shut up. Come on. Get dressed." Then I yawned.

 

"You didn't get enough sleep." Then he got up and dragged me into his bed. "Here sleep with me." 

 

"What the hell Kwangmin?!?!?!?! Let me out of this bed!!!!" I got up from his bed but he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me down. "You freaking jerk!!!" I struggle out of his grip but he has some strong grip!!!! "Kwangmin if you don't let me go I will scream!!!"

 

"Go ahead." 

 

"Ah-...." I wined. "Kwangmin!!!!!! Please let me go!!!!!! We gotta break them up!!!!!!"

 

He started laughing. "I was just joking about you sleeping with me!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! I can't believe you fell for it!!!!" 

 

"You jerk!!!!!!" I jumped out of the bed. "I hate you!!!!!!"

 

"Whatever." Then he was taking of his shirt and threw it on the ground.

 

I turned around quickly. "What are y-you doing???" 

 

He smirked. "You told me to get dressed. So I am."

 

"You-" I turned around and face his hot y abs..... 

 

"You like what you see?"

 

"Wha?" I was mesmerize by his hot y abs. Then I got myself back. "Shut up!!!!" Then I turned back around.

 

"You can look all you want. You can touch it too."

 

"Really?!? I mean no! Why would I want to touch your abs?"  Man I can't get into temptations..... But they're so y!!!!!! No!!! Pull yourself together Hana. But he said I could touch it...... Hana!!!! Don't get into temptations!!!! I waited for 5 minutes and then I got into temptations. I know I'm going to regret it but they're just so... so.... Y!!!!!! I turned around but he was already dressed. Damn it!!!!! I mean phew!!! I didn't get to touch them!!!! Yay!!!! I guess..... 

 

"Damn it! I put my shirt inside out." He started to take of his shirt. 

 

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. I gotta turn around.... Turn around. Turn around. Turn around....... 

 

"All done." 

 

CRAP!!!!!!!!! I GOT INTO TEMPTATIONS!!!!!!!! I hate myself. 

 

"Let's go." He got out of his room and started walking down the stairs. 

 

"Hey! Wait for me." I ran after him but then I bumped into his back. "Ouch!!! Why did you stop???" 

 

"Shhh..." He pointed in front of him. 

 

"What now Kwangmin???" 

 

"You ready Mimi?"

 

Was that Youngmin's voice???? What the hell??? I tip toed to whisper into Kwangmin's ear. "Was that Youngmin?"

 

"Yeah." 

 

"Yep!!! Let's go now!!!" She grabbed his hands and left the house. 

 

"Come on Kwangmin. We gotta follow them now!!!!" 

 

"Yea." He grabbed my hand and ran after them.  

 

I was blushing.... I want this moment to last forever..... NO!!!! You can't.... Not right now... The important thing right now is to break up Unnie and Youngmin. But I don't want to let go of his warm hand. When we got there, we hid behind a bush. And then I saw them hand in hand. '

 

"2 tickets please."

 

"You mean a couple ticket?"

 

"Couple ticket?"

 

"Yeah. Today is Couple's Day in Lotta World. Only couples aloud." 

 

"Oh.... Then a couple ticket please." 

 

He got the tickets out and gave it to them. "Have fun you love birds." Then he winked at them.

 

"erted old man."

 

"Hahahaha!!!! Yeah. Come on. We gotta get those tickets."

 

"Yep!" We went up to the erted old man and asked for 2 tickets. 

 

"Are you guys a couple?"

 

"No." 

 

"Then sorry." He pointed to the sign. "Only couples today." 

 

"Did you say couple? Oh I thought you said 'Do you have a shovel?' Then yes. We are a couple...." He looked at me.

 

"Yeah!!" Then I hugged his arm. 

 

"Ok then." He got the tickets and gave it to us. "Have fun." He winked at us. 

 

I whispered into Kwangmin's ear. "erted old man...." 

 

He laughed. "Yeah. So what's our plan?"

 

"We have to find them and then follow them."

 

"Good plan!!" 

 

"Yep!!" Then we started to find them.