What really happened to them?

Picture Perfect

~Mimi P.O.V.~

We were walking to class and then Youngmin pulled me to the side. "What??" He didn't answer. Then Kwangmin and Hana turned around.

 

"What's the matter unnie?"

 

"Yeah. What's the matter hyung?"

 

"I-"

 

"We have to go somewhere real fast."

 

I gave him the what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about look. He just smiled back at me. 

 

"Sure but don't be late to class unnie."

 

"I won't and stop calling me unnie-"

 

"It makes me sound old."

 

"Shut up." I was about to walk with them not caring about Youngmin but he grabbed my wrist and took me somehwere.

 

"Have fun." Then he winked. 

 

I don't get it. Why did he wink? WHY THE HELL DID HE WINKED???? Oh yeah back to the subject. "Where are you taking me???" Like always he didn't answer. That's what I hated about him since we were little and he still does it. Then we stop. 

 

"Did it work?"

 

"Did what work?"

 

"Aish. The plan you babo."

 

"OH!!! Yep! I think we fooled them."

 

"Good. If this doesn't work then you have to keep your promise and do what I said to you."

 

"Hahahahaha! Don't under estimate me, Youngmin!!! Cause I am the Queen of Trouble!!!" I raised my fist up when I said that.

 

"More like the Queen of Stupid."

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing. Come on let's get back to class."

 

"Ok." Then I realized that he was still holding my wrist. "Let go." Then I think he realized that too and he let's my wrist go. Then we went back to class. 

-------------------------------------------In the class room----------------------------------------

"Today we are learning about blah blah blah."

 

This class is so boring!!!!!!!! I tried to remember what the promise was but I can't remember. This !!! Why do I have to have a bad memory??? I tried to remember what happened fist and that was easy. Hey maybe if I do that, I can remember what our deal was....

 

~Flashback~

 

"What took you so long?"

 

This day could not get any worser. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I can't walk you to school now? I remembered that you use to love walking to school with me when we were young."

 

"Yeah. Well that was when we were young and now is now. And I don't have time for this." I started to walk but he grabbed my wrist. I turn around. "What?!?!"

 

"I need to ask you a favor."

 

"Who said that I will do you a favor?"

 

"Don't be so mean Mimi. Come on. I thought we were friends?" He gave me the puppy look.

 

Awwwww.... He looks so cute! Wait! Must be strong Mimi!! "Fine." CRAP!!! I TOLD YOU TO BE STRONG MIMI. "What's your favor?" AHH!!!!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!?!?! "I don't have all day you know." DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS?!?!?!?!?!?

 

"Well since it almost April 1st. I think we should fool them really good this year because last year they fool us really well. Remember?"

 

"How could I forget? They pretended to do suicide and they made us cry and look like an idiot!!!!"

 

"So this year we'll do worse."

 

"Like what?"

 

"That's why I'm asking you!"

 

"Why would you ask me?"

 

"Maybe cause you tricked Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Donghyun to bring in your stuff, cook for you, let you stay home from school, get us in trouble, paint your room green, buy you clothes-"

 

"OK!! I get it!!! Fine I thought of the idea already."

 

"Really!!! What?" 

 

"Since we fight a lot and don't get along at all. Maybe we should act like we are dating and then that would fool them so well!!!!!"

 

"Really!!! I think that will work. But how?"

 

"We should stop fighting, get along, and pretend that we are dating."

 

"Ok. And then we should say April fools when they look shock that we are getting married."

 

"PERFECT!!!!! That is what we are going to do!!!" 

 

"But what if it doesn't work?"

 

"..."

 

"If it doen't work then you have to do all my house chores for three months and no complaining about it and making Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Donghyun do it for you. Deal?"

 

"And if it works. And it will. You have to everything I say for 3 months!"

 

"Deal!"

 

We pinky promised and walked to school.


~End of Flashback~

 

"I REMEMBER NOW!!!!" I stood up from my chair.

 

"What do you remember Ms. Mimi?"

 

CRAP!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT MIMI?!?!?!?! Everyone was looking at me. Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Minwoo was laughing at me very quietly. "Ummm..... I remembered that...." I stared at my desk. "That.... I LEFT MY HOMEWORK AT HOME! Yep. I left my homework home." I am a genius!

 

"Well then. If you left your homework at home then please stay after class so we can have a talk."

 

STUPID ME!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID I SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?!? This ...... BUT!!! ONTO PLAN 2!!! I sat back down and got out my phone. 

 

To: Donghyun

From: Mimi

Hey Donghyun.... I left my homework at home and I need it right now can you get it for me?

 

Now I just have to wait. I felt my phone vibrate. YES!

 

To: Mimi

From: Donghyun  

I got it but you didn't start on it you babo.

 

Hehehehe!!!! Now for the kill.

 

To: Donghyun

From: Mimi

I forgot..... Can you do it for me please?????

 

To: Mimi

From: Donghyun

Fine. But this is the last time I'm doing it. Next time you do it by yourself.

 

YES!!! I AM SO SMART!!!! Now I just need to sit back and relax. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKE IT???? I want to add another character... AND IT COULD BE YOU!!! Just wait for the next chapter and you could see the request form.