Faking?

Picture Perfect

~Mimi P.O.V.~

I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO LET US LIVE HERE?!?!?!?!?!? I WANTED TO LIVE WITH ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh...... Well I should go take a shower already. I got my school uniform and went to the bathroom. When I stepped into the bathroom, someone horrible was standing right infront of me.  

 

~Youngmin P.O.V.~

Hahahahahahaha. That was fun teasing Mimi. I should do it more often. Oh wait! I already do! Hahahahahahaha. I crack myself up sometimes. Then I heard a girl scream. 

 

"Did you hear that?"

 

"Yeah...." 

 

"Let's go check it out."

 

When we go there we saw Mimi sitting in the corner dramatize and in front of her was Minwoo laughing. "What's so funny, Minwoo?"

 

"She started to scream because I didn't have a shirt on." 

 

"No wonder why."

 

Then Hana came in. 

 

"What's the matter? I heard unnie scream."

 

"Minwoo here didn't lock the door and he wsn't wearing a shiirt on and he threating me that he was going to take his pants off."

 

"Why can't I? It's not your house so I can do anything I want." And he stuck out his tongue and Mimi stuck here tongue right back at him. 

 

"It's ok unnie."

 

"Hana. How many times have I told you not to call me unnie???? I hate being called like that!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"It's ok ahjumma." I waited for her to give me her glare and her comeback for that but nothing happened. I waited for a few more seconds and then she started to break down and cry. 

 

Kwangmin came and whispered in my ear, "Hyung!!! Why did you call her that??"

 

I whispered back to him, "I didn't know that she was going to cry! Anyways I was just joking."

 

"Unnie? Why are you crying?"

 

"Yeah.... Why are you crying Mimi?"

 

Then Jeongmin stepped into the bathroom. "What's wrong? Why is everybody in the restroom." He looked at us waiting for an answer. Then he spotted Mimi. "And why is Mimi crying?" He waited for an answer but he didn't get one. "Mimi point to the person that made you cry." 

 

Holy crap!!!! Don't point to me. Don't point to me. Don't point to me.  

 

"He did it-t-t." Mimi said and pointed to me and Minwoo.

 

Crap. Great now I have some house chores to do today with Minwoo.

 

"Alright. What did they do to you?" He came over to me.

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

"He-e... called me a-a-a ahjumma!!!!!!! And he threaten me that he would pull down his pants!!!!" And then she started to sob.

 

 Jeongmin smacked my head and Minwoo's head and then he said, "Come on Mimi. Let's get you up and put some yummy food into you ok?"

 

"Ok..." Jeongmin left and wait for Mimi to leave with him and then Mimi turned around and stuck her tongue out at me and Minwoo and the worse part about this that she was faking the whole thing.

                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Gasp! Mimi was faking it the whole time??? What kind of house chores will they get?? Will they get there revenge? Stay tune for the next chapter. ;)