How could she forget?

Picture Perfect

~Anna P.O.V.~

Yay!!!!! Today's movie day with Mimi!!!! I was walking over to her house and then I rang the door bell. Damn!!!!! Why can't she live with me??? Why does she have to live in this big house??? And why do they have a gate and I don't??? This is so unfair!!!! Then I heard someone talking. 

 

"Who's there?"

 

I turned around. Nobody was behind me.... Holy shiz cake!!!!!! WHAT IF THERE'S A GHOST?!?!?!? I gotta warn Mimi about this. Her house- I mean Donghyun's house is haunted!!!!!! I was on alert mode right now. I was looking everywhere. And then I heard a laugh. What the shiz cake???? The ghost can laugh??? I thought ghost hated the world??? "Umm.... Come out where ever you are ghost....." 

 

"Ghost?!"

 

"AHH!!!!!!" I jumped back. What the shiz is going on???? Can I hear ghost but I can't see them??? "Um..... I can help you if you don't kill me....."

 

"What are you talking about?" 

 

"I mean you're a ghost and I can help you pass on if you don't kill me...."

 

"Ghost?!? Umm.... You just need to turn around and you'll see a white box."

 

I turned around. And I did see a white box. And I saw Jeongmin's face in the white box. Oh!!!!! It was just the speakers and the camera.... No need to worry Anna. You're ok now.

 

"And who are you?" 

 

"I'm Anna!!!! Don't you remember me?!?!?! I was the one who came over last time and had a sleep over here with Mimi."

 

"Oh!!! You're the girl that helped Mimi burn up the kitchen!!!" 

 

"For your information, we didn't burn up the kitchen..... We just forgot that the stove was on and we left it there unsupervised....." 


"Whatever. I'll open the gate for you so just wait a moment." Then the white box turned off. 

 

Cool!!!! I wish my house had that. I waited for awhile and then he came out and opened the gate for me. "Thank you!!!"

 

"Why did you come here for???" 

 

"Today's movie day with Mimi and she told me to come to her... I mean Donghyun's house."

 

"Mimi? She already left. She left awhile ago actually."

 

"What?!?!?! SHE STOOD ME UP?!?!? What the shiz cake!!!!!! I came all the way here and she stood me up??? I can't believe her!!!!! We are suppose to be best friends!!!!" 

 

"Calm down. She just probably forgot about it."

 

"FORGOT?!?!?!? We clearly planned it out to be on April Fool's Day!!!!!! And you can just say she FORGOT?!?!?!?"

 

"Ok maybe she just forgot because she was too busy doing something."

 

"How could she forget??? What is she doing that made her so busy??? Huh???"

 

"I don't know. Anyways how could I know?? I just saw her from my room leaving the house with Youngmin."

 

"....." She left with Youngmin. Wait I thought they hated each other..... Oh yeah. They're dating now or whatever. Then I started to break down and cry.

 

~Jeongmin P.O.V.~

WHAT?!?!?!? Why the hell is she crying???? Did I say or do something wrong???? This girl is just like Mimi. No wonder they are best friends. Ok I gotta try and calm her down. "...." How do I do that? Ok..... Maybe if I can just say something that would calm her down but what????  Wait!!!! I got it!!!!" I walked over to her and I saw her bending down crying. "You know girls who cry look ugly when they do it."

 

She looked at me. He eyes were red from the crying and she was still sobbing. 

 

Crap!!! I said the wrong thing. "Hey. Then what do you want to do?"

 

"I- I- I want to w- w- w- watch movies with M- Mimi...."

 

"I told you Mimi's gone."

 

She started to sob some more. 

 

Why did I say that? "Sigh. Then do you want to watch movies with me?"

 

She stared at me. "O- O- Ok... But you have to p- p- promise me that y- y- y- you will watch anything I like."

 

"What?!?!?!"

 

She was about to cry again. 

 

"Fine." Then I saw her smiling. 

 

She stood up and wiped her tears off her face. She smiled. "Let's go watch Alvin and The Chipmunks." 

 

Did she just trick me??? Was that fake tears??? "What?!?!?! NO!!!"

 

"You promised~" 

 

"But you tricked me!!!" 

 

"I wasn't tricking you. I just faked cried." 

 

"What?!?! That doesn't make sense!!!"

 

"Whatever." Then she went up to my face. "Let's go watch Alvin and the Chipmunks."

 

"No." 

 

"Are you sure about that????" Then she started to cry. 

 

"Ok! Ok! Ok! We'll watch Alvin and the Chipmunks."

 

"Yay!!!!" Then she grabbed my hand. "Let's go inside!!!"

 

"Wait. How do you know we have the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks?"

 

"Because I've been to this house for a sleep over with Mimi and we watched Alvin and the Chipmunk plus the sequel to it too."

 

"Oh....." Then I looked at my hand which were locked with her hand. 

 

"Let's go." Then she dragged me into the house.