Did we make it in time?

Picture Perfect

~Hana P.O.V.~

We were running for a long time when we finally got there. Jeongmin opened the gate slowly and quietly and then we snuck in the house quietly. 

 

"Good night Hana."

 

"Good night Jeongmin." Then he left to his room. I didn't want to go to sleep yet so I snuck up to Unnie's room. Why did I snuck up to Unnie's room you would ask. Because Unnie isn't asleep right now when it's Friday and plus I'm bored. I opened her door and stepped in. "Unnie?" I whispered when I said that. She didn't answer. I the light and she wasn't there. WHERE IS UNNIE?!?!?!?! Maybe she's in Youngmin's room.... I'm gonna kill Youngmin if her dares touch my unnie!!! I walked over to Youngmin's room and they weren't there!!!!!! WHERE COULD THEY BE?!?!?!?! Maybe they're in Minwoo's room to play a game or something..... I ran over to Minwoo's room and guess what!!!! THEY WEREN'T THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AREN'T THEY THERE?!?!?!?! What if that mystery girl was a serial killer!!!!!! Or even worse a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran down stairs and went into the living room an she wasn't there!!!!!!!!!!! OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!I gotta go tell Donghyun...... If I tell Donghyun he'll start asking me questions on why I'm not sleeping.... and if I ask Hyunseong he'll just tell Donghyun..... and if I ask Jeongmin.... he'll freak out and tell Donghyun. Either way Donghyun will know. WAIT!!!! I'm missing one person. Kwangmin!!! But why him??? I don't care if she takes Kwangmin she could've took Kwangmin and then my worries will be over. I ran up to his room and I opened his door. Yep. He was there. Just my luck. "KWANGMIN!!!!" 

 

He jumped out of bed. "What the hell is wrong with you???"

 

"Unnie. Youngmin. Kwangmin. Mystery Girl. ARE GONE!!!!!" 

 

He was shocked when I said that. "Why didn't you tell me earlier!!!!!" He grabbed his jacket from the ground and put it on. 

 

What a pig!!!! We started to run outside and started to look for them. 

 

"Where was the last place you saw them?"

 

"Well I saw Minwoo chasing the mystery girl near the park with Jeongmin..."

 

"You were with Jeongmin????"

 

"......." !!!! I'm not suppose to tell him that!!!! "Ummm.... Never mind!!! Let's just go to the park..." Then we started running when we got there they weren't here. 

 

"Which way did they run off to?" 

 

 

"That way." I pointed to the way they were running. Then we started to run. Then I noticed that this is the place near the children's park where we used to play. Then we ran to the children's park. 

 

"Let her go!"

 

"Who was that?"

 

"I don't know."

 

Then we ran to the bush and hid there. I saw Unnie, Youngmin, Minwoo, and the mystery girl. Why were they here????? I saw Youngmin let Unnie go and went to Minwoo. Then Minwoo punched him. Youngmin threw a punched right back at him. Then they started fighting. 

 

"STOP IT!!!!!!!" Unnie ran between them and then they stopped. 

 

"Mimi.... How could you love him??? Don't you remember that when we were young we made a promise to each other that we will love each other always? And we even had a pretend wedding!!!"

 

"Th- th-" Unnie was crying now. "That was when we we- we're yo-yo- young."  
 

Minwoo had pain in his eyes when she said that. 

 

Then Mary came over to Unnie and slapped her!! 

 

Unnie fell down. 

 

"MIMI!"

 

Mary was crying. "How could you just say that???? He poured out his heart to you and you have the rights to say 'That was when we we're young?????' How could you live with yourself???" She stepped up to Mimi and slapped her again. 

 

"This is all your fault!"

 

"Shut the hell up." He went over to Youngmin and punched him again. 

 

Then Youngmin fell downed. 

 

"Hyung!" Kwangmin started to run over to Youngmin to help him up. 

 

Crap!!! Why did he do that?

 

Then Mary was about to slap Unnie the third time. 

 

But that's not gonna happen. I ran over to Mary and grabbed her wrist just before she was about to slap Unnie. "Are you ok Unnie?" 

 

She didn't answer. She stood up and started walking out of the park.

 

I could see the slap mark from Mary. It was red and I could see her hand print. Poor Unnie.

 

"Where are you going Mimi?"

 

She stopped and turned around to us. Her eyes were red from all the crying. "Don- don't f-f-foll- follow me!!!!" Then she started to walk away. 

 

Minwoo and Youngmin didn't care what Unnie said cause they stood up and started to follow Unnie.

 

Unnie turned around and looked at them. "I sai- said d-d-don't follow me!!!!" She turned around and started to run. 

 

Then they started running after her. I can't believe what just happened. I thought Unnie and Youngmin were dating. And now Minwoo confessed to her. I fell sorry for her. Actually I don't. I don't know why but I really don't fell sorry for her!

                                                                                                          

Where was Mimi going??? Why doesn't Hana fell sorry for her sister??? Will Minwoo and Youngmin catch up to Mimi??? What will Mary do when they go home??? Stay tuned to find all those answers in the next chapter!! ;)