What did you just do?!

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Onew's P.O.V
Hmm, what period am I having next? Oh yeah history. I sighed and make my way to my locker.
"Hey OnNoob"
I looked up and as I expected, JongShik.
"What do you want JongSicko"
Let me introduce you to this JongSicko. He's my arge enemies. How we became enemies? No time for flashback now. Gotta fight this sicko. What does he want anyways?

"I see, were exchanging names huh? Anyways, I see you still havent got yourself a girl. Is it you dont want to or youve been rejected? Oh what im saying. Its both of course!"
Ugh this boy. So choding.
"Like you have one"
"Actually I do. Meet Jicky. She transfered yesterday."
"And do I look like I car--"
"Now, I know that your jealous that I have one and you dont" 

Thats it! This boy's gone so far already!

Your P.O.V
"Oh guys! Its end of break time, see you in English class" With that I went off. I was walking to class when I saw On. Still cant get his name. Its just weird you know?
"Oh hey On!" I just walked off, that couple infront of On looks weird. Hmphft who cares about them. Before I could think another thought someone pulled my hand.

"She's my girlfriend"
"What?! What did you just sa--" Before I could continue he covered my mouth. 'What the? Is this boy mad or something?!' 
"Oh really? Hmm, she doesnt look that bad." He winked at me. Guy you freak.
I saw the girl standing beside her slapped his hand. "Yah! Its over!" She just walked off.
"Yah yah! Jicky! Urgh, see what youve done?!"
"What Ive done?!"
He stood there frozen. "Bye OnNoob, bye noobies girl!"

He ran off catching up to Ji-- Ji-- Ji-- god there's something wrong with my brain nowadays.
"Yah!" I slapped his arm
"What was that for?"
"WHAT THE..HELL DID YOU JUST DO?! IM YOUR GIRL?!"
"Shh!"
He covered my mouth and pushed me to the wall behind the lockers. Woah, he's too close to me. I could hear his breath. I pushed him away before he does anything weird to me.

"Look, I need your help"
"What help?"
"I need you to be my girlfriend"
"WHAT?! HELL NO!"
I was about to storm off when he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the wall. I was struggling and went I looked up our face was only 2 inches apart. I stared at his eyes. 'His eyes are so charming when he's serious. WHAT?! HELL NO IM NEVER FALLING FOR HIM!' 

Onew's P.O.V
I didnt want to ruin the plan so I made her stuck to the wall. Is this called abusing? I dont think so. When I put my head up I saw our faces was just 2 inches apart. 'Her eyes really sparkle. WHAT ON EARTH DID I JUST SAID?! NO WAY IM FALLING FOR HER!'  I back away abit.
"Yah, I just need you to pretend to be my girlfriend when he's around and dont tell anybody about this!"
"Why would I?! And never im gonna do it!"
She tried to push me away but too bad, im stronger than her.
"Please? And I'll do anything for you"
"Okay then. Why dont you listen to me? NEVER!"

Uhrg! She's really so stubborn isnt she?! I guess I have too..
"Do it! Or I'll kiss you!"
I could tell she's shock. But what did I just say?! How am I gonna kiss her?! Great I made everything worst!
"NO!"
"Fine, you asked for it"
I leaned in closer to her. I can feel her backing away, but there's no where else to go. My lips were just an inch away from her's.
"OKAY OKAY I WILL NOW BACK OFF!"
Thank goodness she gave in. I never intended to kiss her. 

"Knew it, now come on" I grabbed her hand.
"W-what are you d-doing?!"
"Were dating arent we?" I just smirked at her.
I could feel her really really really shocked. But why is it when I held her hand, it felt so..different?

I shook the thought of and went to class.
"What class youre having now?"
She just stare at me.
"Hello?"
"Huh? Oh uhm history"
"Really? Me too! Come on!"
I was too carried away I forgot to take my book. Its okay, ive got MinSung right?

We finally arrived at class.
"Woah hyung!"
I looked up to find Taemin infront of me.
"Didnt knew you had a girl"
"No were not dati--"
"Yeah. Uhm just got her just now. Come on!"
I pulled MinSung to her seat.

"What did you just do?!"
"I told you youre gonna be my girlfriend right?"
"I know. But I thought it was only infront of that guy you hated"
"No way! What if he saw? And you know I can NEVER trust my members. Youve got to be my girlfriend the whole day"
"WHAT?!"
"Shh!" I covered . How many time Ive gotta do this?"
"Its not for 24/7 silly! Just only in school. And then youre free. Pleeeeaaaassee!"
"Haish, okay fine!"

"Yay thankyou!" I hugged her and went back to my seat. Woah, did that just happened? Did I really hug her? What happened to me? Since when my movements were taking over my mind? Hmpfht. 
'Its not your movement taking over your mind but your heart is' 

------------------------------------

Whheeee! Second update for the day. IM SOOO INTO THIS FIC:DDD BUT IM NOT FORGETTING MY OTHER FICS ;O
Anyways, for the last sentence of the fic, its actually Onew's heart talking. Yeah weird right? o.o Anyways. Ive got an exam tomorrow and im worried like )#%&*@ Im gonna die die die! Kekeke

------------------------------------

@InfiniteSHINee kekeke yeah. I really wanna see that :o just imagine of shinee's hello baby when onew 'rap' xD Thankyou!
@sulliviera Waah jinjja? Gomawoyo! Kekeke Onew can make anyone nose bleed xD