L you're so gonna pay!

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Why do people love to ride such extreme rides?!
"Uhm, you guys go ahead, I'll be at the... the shops! Yes!"
Sungyeol raised his eyebrow and smirked.
"You're afraid of extreme rides?"
I just nodded slowly. He grabbed my hand and ran somewhere.
"Then.. let's go to every single extreme rides here!"
"Aniya aniya! Anhe!!"
I tried to pull away from his grip but he still won't let go.

Soon later, I was already queing up for the roller coaster.
"Yah! Even if you want to go back you can't, there's alot of people behind you so no way out!"
When were already inside the cart I shut my eyes tight. Even though this is not my first time, it seriously felt like im gonna die the second time.
"AHH!!"
The roller coaster started to turn, go in circles, go down damn fast. Soon the ride was over and I wobbled my way to grab my bag.
"Yo! You okay?"
"Of course not babo! Im gonna rest for awhile"
"Arasso, call me when you want to join in, we'll be at the other rides"
"No way im joining you!"

With that I went over to a bench to sit down and rest first. *beep beep*
From: Jinki
          Yah! Where are you?!
To: Jinki
          Why are you so concerned? Im with my friends at the amusement park.
From: Jinki
           Amusement park? Aren't you afraid of the rides? Friends? IS THAT L THERE?!
To: Jinki
           Im forced to. And no, so chill.

I looked up and was surprised to see Myungsoo and Jihyun walking in from the entrance. I quickly ran somewhere hiden and hid there so they won't see me.
"Oppa! To take that Minsung girl out of your mind, you'll be spending time here with me!"
Myungsoo just nodded. 'Take that Minsung girl out of your mind? What is she talking about?' 
"Come on oppa! To the roller coaster!"
"Im not in the mood, you go first"
As soon as they went away I got back to the bench and continued texting Jinki

"Is this seat taken?"
"Aniy--"
I turned around to see Myungsoo standing beside the empty seat.
"Uhm, you ay take this bench, I'll be heading off to find Sun--"
"Aniyo, You can seat here. Actually, I want you to seat here, so find your friend later. I know you're resting"
I just nodded and went to sit beside him. We didn't even talked, we just sat there in silence.

Jihyun's P.O.V
What?! Why is L acting like this? I brought him to the amusement park to have fun not to be all grumpy. He walked away, I wanted to go after him but a text came in. I read and replied the text and turned around to find L. Who is that girl sitting beside L?!
"L oppa!"
I walked over to him and I saw that girl's head turned around. Minsung?!
She tried to run away but I quickly walked over and held her back.
"Yah! Don't you understand?! L oppa have a girlfriend! So stop flirting with him and back off!"
I was about to slap her when Myungsoo stood up and held my hand.

"Yah Jihyun! What do you think you're doing?!" Myungsoo released my hand.
"Oppa! Can't you see this girl sticking beside you all the time?!"
I finally got to slap her face, hard.

Your P.O.V
She slapped my face really hard, much more harder than her previous slap.
"YAH JIHYUN NEO MICHYEOSEO?!"
I ran away trying to hold the tears. I was running till I bumped onto Woohyun.
"Yah Minsung ah, what happened?!"
I didn't say anything and just went to Youngji.
"Omo! Minsung, what happened to your cheeks?!"
I just hugged her and started crying.

Woohyun's P.O.V
Seriously, who did this to her?! I went over to her and looked at her cheeks. Positive, it's Jihyun! I left the others there and went around the amusement park and soon I found L and Jihyun kissing. I went over there and pulled them away.
"YAH! YOUR GIRLFRIEND HURT MINSUNG AND YOU'RE HERE JUST KISSING AWAY?! ARE YOU JUST CRAZY?!"
I punched his stomach.
"Yah! It's not my fault!" He exclaimed.
"Not your fault?! You own this filthy girl here! So it's definately your fault!" 
I turned around and faced the girl. I liftd my hand tempting to slap her but didn't remembering I couldn't hurt girls.

"Look L, you're gonna deal with this if you like it or not!"
I stormed off and went to find the others.
"Woohyun, what happened?" Youngji asked.
"I think it's better if we send her home."
"Sungyeol and Youngji nodded and we went back to Minsung's house.
'L you're so gonna pay!' 

-----------------------------

:ooo! Second slap! What's gonna happen next? Hehe, look forward to Onew's reaction next chapter ;)
AND HAVE YOU HEARD X5 DANGEROUS?! OMO!!! IT'S DAEBAK!!<3 ooh ive reached 32 subbers, gomawooo! <3

TO OUR DEAR FLAMING MINHO, SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA OPPA! FROM FLAMERS AND SHAWOLS ALL AROUND THE WORLD<3 
#WANGJACHOIDAY

-----------------------------

@sulliviera hahaha xD
@shawolforeva omo thankyouu!
@chansoo updated :D
@shawolforeva omo thankyou! *bows* i'll update frequently~
@SHINee_Teenfinite hehe this choding xD omo thankyouu!<3
@xueqiong hehe great to hear that ! ^.^
@LeeWanJeo @ohhzuii56 thanks for subbing! Hope to see your comments soon:D