Youre really pretty

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Onew's P.O.V
I went back to my seat and the teacher came in. The lessons start and I was not focusing. Instead I was staring.. at Minsung! 'Yah yah yah!' I mentally slapped myself and focused on the class. *minutes later*
Uhrg! Why cant I stop staring at her?! But she's quite pretty I have to admit. Why do I feel happy when she was the one im 'dating'? 
"Okay class! Im gonna be partnering you up and you and your partner will have to research the history of a country im gonna give you."
"Can we choose our partners?" Taemin asked
"Yes, Im giving you a minute to choose. Go and choose your partners now"

I immediately got out from my seat and went over to Minsung's seat. 'Woah how did I get here so fast?' 
"Awwh hyung, I was about to sit with her" Taemin pouted to me.
"You can go and sit with Jonghyun"
"Psht. okay"

Your P.O.V
What the? Whats wrong with this boy?!
"Yah! You know you dont have to partner with me!"
"What? Of course I do, your my girlfriend right?"
"Urgh! When is this gonna stop?"
"Once that boy stop disturbing us, we'll stop this act okay? Chill out"
"Urhg, fine. I hope he'll stop soon. I cant have you following me everywhere like a dog"

"Alright Minsung and Onew, your country would be Korea"
"Korea? Wow thats easy enough!"
"Is it Ms Yong? Then you will have to give my 2 histories about Korea then."
"Urgh! Me and my big mouth"
"Well, at least we can spend more time together right?"
"BWOH?!"
"I-I mean we can get to know each other more"
"Youre really so unpredictable"

I ducked my head in my hands.
"Alright guys! Thats it, this project must be presented next 3 weeks arasso? Class dismiss!"
Finally! Class has ended and now its english. And I believe On wont be there!
"So what class youre having now?"
"Im having English"
"Aww, I wont have class with you. Thats okay, I'll see you after school then. Bye!"
"Wait, after school? YAH ON!"

He was already out the class. Uhrg this boy cant stop can he?! I went out the classroom and into the hallways.
"Hey noobies girl"
"Urhg you"
I continued to walk until he pulled me back. Whats wrong with boys nowadays?!
"Woah, chill tiger."
"What do you want? And where's that girl of yours?"
"That girl broke with me because of you. And i want to know do you really love Onew?"
"What I do?!"
"Your too pretty making me fall for you. Now answer my question"
"Why should I?"

I walked off
"So youre saying you dont love him and that all was just an act"
Oh how I wished I could say 'Yeah thats right, its all an act' but Im sure On-- uhm he will kill me! I cant say yes I cant say no. Urgh!
"Come on pretty, spill it! Do you love him?"
"Y-es" I choked on my word. I swear im never saying that ever again!
He smirked and walked off. What?! You just walk off like that?! Uhrg you jerk! No wonder On hates you. Hmpfht!

Finally I reached class, thanfully the teacher have not came yet.
"Yah Minsung!"
"Bwoh?"
"Is it true?! Is it true youre dating Onew?! Kyaaaahhh! Im happy for you"
"How did you know?!"
"Someway. Omg! I cant believe the 'Love's just a peice of breaking people's heart' is now in love!"
"Uhrg, you guys are so irritating."
"I believe youve changed your defination of love right?"
"Of course I did"
'Love? Love's just a play, an act, its all fake!' 

*1hr later*
"Alright class, make sure you hand in your assigntment next week understand?"
"Nee" the class said.
"Hey Minsung, wanna follow us to the mall?"
"Nah, I rather slack at home"
"Whatever. Bye!"
I went out the classroom boredly. 'Oh , On said he'll wait for me. Better run' 
I was about to run when I felt someone held my hand.

"Thinking you can run away from me? Come on!"
He interlocked my fingers to his.
"W-what are you d-doing?!"
He just smirked at me. Whats wrong with him seriously?! ..and whats wrong with me? Why does my heart feel so different? Uhrg just ignore it Minsung!

"Where are we going? Yah answer me!"
Finally we arrived at this place. I can say, its ice cream heaven!"
"Woah"
"You like it? Come on!"
We walked all the way to the counter, our hands still together.
"What flavour princess?"
"Yah On dont talk to me like that! Vanilla"

We got our ice creams and went to sit at the ttable near the window.
"Do you like your ice cream?"
"Yes! Theyre so good!"
He just stared at me.
"Whats wrong with you?"
"You look really pretty when youre happy"
I blushed at what he said. Wait. Why am I blushing! Get it off! I mentally slapped myself

---------------------------------------

So how was it? I really hope its okay! I took my exams and it was fine:D Anyways, Onew said she's pretty :o! What will happen next?

------------------------------------------------

@sulliviera Kekeke, dont die! You must read xD Hehe, anyways thanks for the encorougement! ^^
@InfiniteSHINee kekeke! This OnNoob xD Thankyou for loving my story really appreciate it and thanks for your goodluck :D
@amberluvs @Serenity_20 @dubumints THANKYOU FOR SUBBING :D Hope to see your comments soon ^_^