Thank you, for the comfort

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Your P.O.V
She slapped me bad. I was running, well, not really running but walking quickly with Jinki to the garden. Once we reached there I just fell on the spot and started to cry. Jinki comforted me all along
"Minsung ah, let me see that" 
I kept on holding on my cheek so Jinki won't see it.
"You know you can't hide it from me forever right?"
He held my hand and removed it from my cheeks. I could see his face shock. It must've been red.
"Omo, how hard did that girl slapped you?! Its really red! Does your cheeks hurt terribly?"
"Jinki, im fine."
He was just rubbing my cheeks so that it would feel less painful. My heart was racing whenever Jinki touched my cheeks and rub it. I looked up and eyes met. We didn't break any eye contact until I heard someone shouted my name.

"Minsung ah?" I quickly look away and to find Woohyun running towards us.
Jinki stood up and walked over to Woohyun. I followed him.
"Do you think you too can slap her like what your girl did?"
"What? Aniyo. Im not L, do I looks like him? I sure look much better than him!"
Jinki looked over to me and I nodded.
"Huh, just like Key"
He moved and let Woohyun see me.
"Minsung ah! Im so sorry for what L did to you." He hugged me and pulled away.
"Your cheeks! They're really red! Are you okay?!"
"Nee. Jinki uhm, he helped me and it made my cheeks less painful though"

Woohyun let out a sigh of relieve and still kept on bowing.
"Im also sorry for Jihyun's actions. I don't know what's gone into her"
"Ani gwaenchana. It's not your fault."
"Yeah. Sorry once again. I better get going. Take care of yourself! Annyeong!"
"Annyeong oppa!"
Then it was left with just the two of us.
"Can you send me home? I want to rest"
He nodded and we left the mall.

-in the bus-
I was really tired and wanted to sleep but if I were to lay my head on the window, my cheek would hurt. So I just lowered my head and went to sleep. Not until Jinki shook me.
"Yah, if you're that tired, I don't mind if you want to lie down on my shoulder"
He grabbed my waist and pulled it closer to his. I was shocked at first but I just slept there on Jinki's shoulder. This is the second time I feel my heart racing.
Minutes later I felt Jinki shaking me to wake up. We arrived and left the bus. we walked to my house and when I opened the door my mum nticed my red cheeks.

"Omo, Minsung ah! What happened to your cheeks?!"
Jinki started to explain everything and all I did was nod.
"Aigoo. Why would they do that? Jinki, could you help me to accompany her while I make some soup for her?"
"Nee eommonim"
Jinki and I went up to my bedroom and I sat on my bed. There was an awkward silence before he talked.
"Minsung ah, what did she mean by 'You were the one that made him emo'?"
I was silent before I replied him.

"I met with one of them and they invited me to their dorm. So I accepted. There was a past between me and Myungsoo"
"And it is?"
"He..w-was my childhood...crush.."
Jinki just looked at my blankly.
"So when he came in, I wanted to greet him, but Jihyun was there. I kind off felt hearbroken. So I think that was what made him like that. But I swear I didn't do anything! Believe me!"
Jinki was still silent. So I was about to lay on my bed but Jinki pulled me back up and hugged me.
"I believe you Minsung ah"
He released me and made me face him.
"Just that, don't feel heartbroken, you still got me"
"Got you? What do you mea--"
Jinki placed his lips onto mine and pulled me closer.

About a minute later he broke it.
"Why'd you kiss me?"
"Like I said, you've got me"
He winked at me and that just made my heart beat even faster.
Why was he like this? Suddenly acting so nice towards me. He even stole my first kiss. 

We were just spending the time in awkward silence before my mum came in.
"Misung ah, here's your soup. I have to go get somethings at the market, I'll be back. Jinki ah, could you do me a favour?"
"What is it eommonim?"
"Could you help to accompany her till I get back? But you don't have to if you don't want to"
"Sure I'll do it"
"Thankyou Jinki ah! I'll be back kids."

Soon my mum left and it was just me and Jinki left. He took the bowl out of my hand.
"What are you doing? Im supposed to eat that"
"Of course you are, but im going to feed you" I just smiled at him.
I ate the soup and Jinki at some to.
He went nearer to me. I thought he was going to kiss me again. He went closer and closer to me.
"I had an indirect kiss with you the second time" He whispered seductively to my ear
I pushed him of playfully.
"Yah!" I pouted.
"What?"
"Ani" I said in an obviously dissapointed tone.
He looked at me and a smile crept up his face.
"You thought I was going to kiss you huh?"

"Ani!"
I faced the other way to avoid him from looking at my pink cheeks. Unfortunately he saw it.
"Minsung ah, look!"
I turned around out of curiousity but to find myself brushing my lips onto him.
"There, better?"
"Yah!"
"Don't blame me. You were the one that wanted it, plus you could've hide your pink cheeks better"
I blushed once more.

----------------------------

Yaaay~ Second update. Hehehe, 2 kissing scenes O.o heheh. Im not sure if i can do the 3rd update, but lets just see~

-----------------------------

@theclumsywitch something'svery very wrong with her xD hehe luckily!
@lilosuitehart hehehe yup ^^ thanks for subbing too!
@Its_JangMi123 thanks for subbing! Hope to see your comments soon~