So that's the truth..

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

After that incident, we are like normal, only that when we're alone, it would be reallyyyyy awkward! Sometimes we are quite awkward, well, times like when the rest of SHINee describe us as a cute couple. 
"Eyyy! You two looked sooo cute!" Taemin screamed.
Sometimes I don't understand why  he'd suddenly said that out of the blue. I mean, we were just eating our ramyun and he suddenly screamed that. What the ...?

Jinki's P.O.V
That moment we were eating our ramyun and Taemin suddenly screamed out something and all 5 of us stared at him awkwardly. What was he doing? Super weird!
After we finised our ramyun, Key went to pay while Minho called me out. Ohhh doesn't sound good..

"What is it?"
"Hyung, you and Minsung have been really weird lately.."
"What? Weird? Nooooooo~"
"Hyung, you're acting weird right now!"

I bit my bottom lip. What should I say?

"Come on hyung! You can trust me!" I sighed and told him.
"..And soon I fell in love with her and I kinda..."
"Kinda what?!"
"I kinda confessed to her..."

I lowered my head to avoid and laughters. I heard nothing. I looked up and saw Minho with his mouth open.
"That is such a..."
"I know, embarrasing!"
"AWESOME LOVE STORY!!"

Woah, since when Minho was like this?
"Okay hyung, I understand you! That's the whole point of 'falling in love'"
I nodded but not understanding what he said.

After that talk with Minho, we went back to the shop and Minsung, Taemin, Jonghyun and I went back home.

L's P.O.V
I went around the town searching for Minsung, I really needed to tell her something! As I was walking pass the street, I saw 2 familiar guys at the front of the Ramyun shop.
'Isn't that Minsung's boyfriend's friends?'
I wanted to ask them where Minsung was but when I went closer, I heard 'Minsung' and decided to just listen for awhile.

"Yah Minho! Do you know what's up with Onew hyung and Minsung?"
"Well, when the you guys were paying, I pulled Onew hyung out and asked him that"
"And?"
"He said that they aren't actually a couple, well, its hard to explain the rest.. I'll tell you the rest when I text you"
"Alright.."

What? They aren't really dating?! That means.. That Onew must hav forced her to date him! What a guy! Im so gonna get him! 
I went away just like that. I didn't care about finding Minsung now, I just need to teach that guy a lesson!

------------------------

HELLO IM BACK HAHA, YEAH, IM ACTUALLY DOING MY DNT HW, BUT I SECRETLY UPDATE IT :DDD oh no! L is gonna do something...