My date(2/2)

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Onew's P.O.V
She seems really scared when I tricked her. She turned around and hugged me. I was really shocked by what she did. 
"Uhm, mianhe opp-"
I leaned down and kissed her lips. She did not kiss back. Maybe she was shocked after what I did. I broke the kiss and smirked.
"Come on!"
I took her hand and led her somewhere. Soon later we arrived at the amusement park.
"Oppa, we came to the amusement park?"
"Of course. Where else would I choose?"
"But oppa, you know im*whispers something"
"What?"
"Im *whispers something*"

"Come on Minsung, say it."
"I said im afraid of heights!"
"Okay okay dont have to shout. And dont worry, Im here to take care of you" I smiled at her.
"Come on lets go et our tickets!"
We walked to the ticket counter and he gave us the tickets and a map.
"So where do you want to go first?" I gave her the map.
"Uhm oppa, this all are intense rides. How am I suppose to choose?!"
"Alright, lets go ride the roller coaster first?"
"What?!"
"Come on, it'll be fun! I'll protect you"
I could see a smile on her face.

We went to line up for the roller coaster. When our turn is about to reach, Minsung grabbed my hand. When we're first in line, she was squeezing my hand. I squeezed back.
"Dont worry, Im here" She smiled.
Soon it was our turn and I chose the front seats.
"A-ani oppa!" She cried out.
"Its okay, you can hold my hand when its moving." I insisted and went to the front seat.
The roller coaster started moving and we're going up. I looked over to Minsung she was closing her eyes tight. ZOOM. We went down and go in circles and whatsoever.
"YEAAAHHHH!!!" I screamed

I looked over to Minsung and she was trying to face the other way. I grabbed her shoulders and bring it down to my chest so she was lying on me. She grabbed hold of me and hid her face in my chest. Obviously I liked it. Soon the ride was over and she was still hiding her face.
"Minsung ah, its over"
"Huh? Oh mianhe oppa."
She got up and her hair was in a mess. I brushed her hair away from her face. 
"Uhm, miss and sir, you may come out now. Unless you want to ride again.
"Sure, we'd love to ride again"
"WHAT?! ANIYO!!"
She got out of the cart in the speed of lightning. I was already bursting into laughter and went down.

"Yah oppa! You're so mean!"
She was hitting my chest and when she looked up our face was just 3 inches away. I held her head and bring it closer to mine. She closed her eyes. I bring it closer and kissed her nose. Her eyes opened as fast as a rocket.
"Yah oppa!" She was pouting and I laughed.
"So you want a kiss?"
"Tsk! Come on oppa! Its time for me to choose what we should go on next!"
We went to the merry go round and after that to more intense rides. Of course she didn't want to but she can't leave me. Soon we stopped at a fast food restaurant.

"I think im going to throw up"
"Better not! We're going to eat now"
We ate our food and went to the last ride, the ferris wheel. Obviously its not my choice.

Your P.O.V
I decided to go to the ferris wheel. Its a payback to him for making me ride those rides. We went in and sat down. It was really quiet so I looked out the window. The scenery was beautiful. Lights filled up the city.
"Oppa, its really beautiful" No answer.
I looked out the window and just stared at the scenery.
*Beep beep*
I received a text.

From: Mum
          Minsung ah, remember to come back before 10! Its 9:30 pm now!

I checked my phone watch. '9.32pm' 

To: Mum
           Nee umma! I'll be going back now.

I put away my phone.
"Oppa, we need to go home after th--"
I turned around and my lips met with his. It was the second time I've been kissed. I decided to just kiss him back. His soft lips. He grabbed me by the waist and brought me closer. After like about 5 minutes we broke apart.
"Now that's the way I wanted you to kiss me"
I blushed at his words. Soon the ride came to a stop and we went out of the cart.
"Oh oppa! We need to go back now."
"Arasso"

He grabbed my hand and we went to the busstop. The bus came and we sat down. I was sitting at the window sit. I was really tired and I slept not knowing my head was on Jinki's shoulder."
"Minsung ah, we're here. Illeona"(wake up)
I woke up and we got off the bus and he sent me to my house. Before he could leave I held his hand.
"Nee?"
"Uhm oppa, I have a question for you."
"And that is?"
"Why did you kiss me?"
"Why did you kiss me back?"
He smirked and was about to leave before I held his hand again.
"Oppa, do you uhm, like me?" I was rubbing my neck, obviously ashamed.
He leaned in and pecked my lips. 'Third time' 
"Does that answer your question? I got to go, goodnight yeobo"

He left and I went back into my room. I closed my door and laid on my bed. I covered my head with a pillow and..
"AAAHHHHH!!!"
Who knew Jinki had this side of him. 

----------------------------------

Zomg, another two more kisses? Nyahahaha ^_^ I dont want to talk so much now. Kekeke did you guys watch yesterday's MAMA? OMG! Hyuna and Hyunseung kissed *surprised*

----------------------------------

@SHINee_Teenfinite Yaayy thankyou :D
@yeolie-abs thankyou! ^^
@sulliviera kekekeke xD
@xueqiong thankyou so much ! :D
@theclumsywitch thanks for subbing! Hope to see your comments soon :D