You dont smile to me like that. Wae?

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Onew's P.O.V
Its the start of the week and I decided to go and fetch Minsung from her house.
*Knock knock*
"Oh, annyeonghaseyo. May I know who you are?"
"Im Onew, Minsung's friend"
"Ahh, nee come in!"
As I went in her mom told me to eat breakfast first.

"Ani, gwaenchana"
"Now, dont be shy. Eat this, if you dont that will make me sad"
I have no choice but to eat the breakfast she made.
"Are you sure youre her friend? Or, you know, boyfriend?"
I chuckled on her words. Its great to hear someone calling me her boyfriend, expecially from her mom!
"Haha, well, you seem like a nice boy. Im sooo glad Minsung finally found someone else. Its glad she let him go"
She murmured on the last sentence but I can hear it. Him? Who he?

After I finished my breakfast I saw Minsung coming down the stairs. I went over to her and greeted her.
"Morning Minsung!"
"OMO! Yah! How'd you get here?"
"Your mum let me in"
"My mum?"


"Yah Minsung ah! You didnt tell me you have a boyfriend!"
"Umma, he's not my boyf--"
"Minsung ah im sooo glad you get to move on from Myu-- I mean him and find someone else!"
Ah! So this guy her mum was talking about earlier starts with M-y-u. Couldnt think of anybody with the first three letters 'Myu'. I decided to chane the subject since Minsung looked abit annoyed.


"Thank you for the delicious breakfast eomonnim!"
"Youre welcome Jinki ah! You can always visit Minsung anytime you want! Oh that reminds me, do you mind having dinner with us? Since her dad is busy with work, why dont you come over?"
"Umma aniy--"
"I'd be glad to come!"
"Aish this boy's trained with manners! Anyways you better get going or you'll be late. Annyeong Minsung ah, annyeong Jinki ah"
She kissed Minsung's forehead and we went out and off to school.


"Uhrg! Youre so annoying at times!"
"Hey! Dont blame me, she let me in and she offered me to eat with you guys"
"You couldve just said no!"
"I didnt want to!"
We arrived school and she wanted to head off to class but I held here back. I decided to ask her if she wanted to meet SHINee, I mean, she must be happy to meet the other kingkas right?


"Yah Minsung ah chakaman!"
"Bwoh?"
"Could you eat with me and my friends during lunch?"
"What?! No!"
"Pleeeeaaaasee!"
I knew she was late for class so I decided to bother heer so she would just accept.

"Uhrg fine!"
"Yay gomawoyo!"
YEAH! Knew it would work!

Before she left for class, I decided to give her a goodbye hug but she walked away. I was so upset, but, she would come and sit with me right? That's good enough!
-RIINGG-
Finally class was over and I rushed all the way to Minsung's class so she wont run away. Surprisingly, she didnt. She was pointing at me and waving to her friends. She must be proud im her boyfriend, well not YET.
I went to her and as she turned around she was facing me.


"When are we stopping this?"
"When he stops bothering remember?"
"Yea I do, but he doesnt bother us anymore."
"He does to me! Come on! Theyre waiting!"
No, he does not bother me anymore, but, I cant just let go this beautiful girl.
I drag her all the way to the canteen and made her sit with Taemin.

Both of them started to talk and get to know each other and all.
"Hyung," I faced Jonghyun who's beside me.
"Nee?"
"Are you sure youre dating Minsung? I mean, she's so cold towards you and so nice to Taemin. Did you force her or something?"|
After what Jonghyun said, it hit my mind and I was blank. She did act cold towards me, she always ignore me, she doesnt even smile happily with me. Does she hate me?
"A-ani" I struggled on my words.
"Come on hyung, you can tell me, I'll keep it a secret."
I sighed and told him where it all started on the first day of school.

She talked to Minho and when Jonghyun joked around her, she was smilling so brightly and cherfully. 'Minsung ah, why cant you be like that towards me?' 
Minutes passed and Minho started talking.
"So how long have you guys been dating?"
"About 2 weeks" I answered, obviously emotionless.
Break ended and I grabbed my bag and walked off.

I stopped by my locker and laid against the wall.
"Wae Minsung ah?! Why cant you give me that bright smile?! Why do you have to act so coldly towards me?! I did all this and you acted this way towards me?! What have I did wrong?! Cant you see my feelings towards you?! WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND?!"
I almost screamed at my last sentence. I slid down the wall and sat there, hurt.

-------------------------------------

Omggg, okay believe me or not, I almost cried when I was writting the last paragraph. omo what will happen next? Im curious myself xD

-------------------------------------

@sulliviera kekeke you do? Then thats great xD here's the reason why onew was so silent. :o
@amberluvs yep yep^^ yeaa, jonghyuns just soo y :oo
@SHINee_Teenfinite kekeke gomawo! well its not mine though. kekeke hope you'll like this chapter. I hope its not too dramatic though xo