Confirmation

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Once I got home, I straight away went into my bathroom to take a bath. Once im done I changed into my home clothes and rested on my bed.
"Minsung ah , did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?"
Wait what was I thinking? Uhrg! He was the reason im so stinky!
As I was roaming my twitter account I heard the doorbell rang. My mum wasn't at home so I set aside my phone and went to the door. I opened the door and ..

"Ye--" I looked up and to see Jinki standing there. What is he doing here?
"Minsung!" He was about to hug me but I reacted fast and move away and that made him fell on the floor.
"Get up!"
He quickly got up and dusted his clothes.

"Why'd you made me fall and asked me to get up? That's just setuuuuupiid!"
I rolled my eyes at his 'setuuuuupiid-ness'
"One, you still smell alcohol and im not gonna take another bath! Two, you don't just go at my house ringing the doorbell and say 'Minsung!' and try to hug me. You have to think of reason one before you react!"
"Oh uh.. I need to talk to you"

I gave him the 'what-is-it-about' look but he just asked if he could come in and explain. I nodded and led him in.
"No don't sit!" I shouted before he could sit at my couch.
"What's wrong with you? Paranoid much?"
"Helloooo, can't you remember reason one?"

He rolled his eyes at me and placed his hands at his hips.
"Then, you want me to stand all the way? So disrespectful! Expecially when you have a guest!"
I rolled my eyes and folded my hands.
"Fine, go into the kitchen, there's a toilet there. WASH YOURSELF!"
"Fine"
He mehrong-ed at me and left.

What's wrong with that boy? After 20 minutes of boredly waiting, he got out the kitchen with a towel at his hand.
"What were you doing in there? Masterbating?!"
"YAH! Obviously hell no!! Not only girls bath for 20 minutes or more okay"
Tsk, positive he masterbated in there. He then put the towel at somewhere i dont know and sat infront of me. There was an awkward silence before I finally started.

"So?"
"Huh?"
"You said you wanted to tell me something! What was it?!"
"Okay okay chill, I just need... to confirm something"
"Okaaaaaay"
"Was it true?"

I was confused. What on earth was true? Are we playing some kind of games?
"What was true?"
"That I was...... drunk.. just now?"
"Whuuuut?"
"That I was drunk?"
"Yo, you got one hella big mouth everyday eating chicken could you speak up?!"
"WAS IT TRUE THAT I WAS DRUNK?!'

He shouted so loud that I thought my neighbours could hear.
"Shhh! Neighbours could hear!" I covered his mouth. 
Once he was normal again, I released my hand from his mouth.
"So? Was I?"

What should I answer? Yes? Then maybe he liking me is true! No? He'll probably realised I lied!
"Yea.."
After I said that his eyes grew extremely bigger.
"Yah, what's wrong with you? Why are your eyes bigger than I thought it was?"