History class incident

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

The weekends end and it was back to school mode. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs. Jinki was waiting for me. I ate my breakfast and we left. I just kept on smiling
"Why are you so happy?" He asked me
"Well, me, Youngji and Jaeyoon are planning to have a girls day out later after school! And im excited! It's been long since I've hanged out with her. Its usually with you and SHINee"
"Yah!"
"Okay okay, im just joking. But im still hanging out with Youngji though!"
"Arasso arasso, luckily Im going to school with you this morning then!"
I just rolled my eyes and we continued walking. Soon later we arrived to school and I ran over to Youngji and Jaeyoon.
"Annyeong!"
"Woah Minsung, what's with the happy mood?"


"Im just excited about later!"
"Well, Minsung sad news, Jaeyoon can't follow us"
"Yeah, got something up. But we'll hangout some other time!"
"Aww, that's a pity. Arasso"
The bell rang and I walked to the classroom with Jinki. Out of the blue, Jinki held my hand. 
"What th--"
"Ah, look who we have here, the noob couple"
"Yah im not a noob!" I stormed at him.
"Sure, looks like you two still together? Huh, so childish"
"What? What's so childish? I stayed with her for your information!"
"Yeah, but a real man goes out and experience more girls"

I looked at him and to the girl beside him.
"Where's that girl of yours, what's her name again?"
"I told you already! She dumped me like a long long time ago, when I found out you two were dating. And her name is Jihyun! Do you even save a spot for remembering names in your brain up there?" 
Wait, Jihyun?! Isn't she, the girl Myungsoo's dating?
"Yah! Do you have that Jihyun's photo?"
"Mwoh?! Of course not! I have another girl already!"
He looked at me and eyed to the girl beside him. I nodded and went over to him.
"Give me the pic and nothing will happen" I whispered to him.
He handed me a small photograph of her. I walked away with Jinki

"Bye noobs!"
I ignored what he said and looked at the photograph. That's it! That's her! I showed the photograph to Jinki.
"Jinki! This is Jihyun! She was the one dated him!"
"Wait, that means, she's in this school?"
"Im not sure, I've never seen her before"
"Hmm. Hey you go first. I needa get some stuff"
I walked back to class and sat at my seat.

"Alright class. It's been 3 weeks already" 'So?' 
"I hope you've prepared your projects for the history of the countries I've given you. We will be doing the presentations for today."
"P-p-present-t-tations?"
"Yes Ms Yong. Is there a problem?"
"Aniyo"
Once my teacher went to the blackboard to write some stuff and I took out my phone to messege Jinki.

To: Jinki
      Yah! I hope you got the project for history later. If not, WE'RE GONNA DIE! 


Jinki didn't reply me after that.
"Alright class! Today, we'll be having three groups to present"
Not us!
"First one is--"
'Okay, first one is not us. Great! Second one not us too!' 
"The last one would be Jinki and Minsung! Alright get ready!"
What? Us?! But Jinki's not even here yet! I checked my phone once again. No messages! Im gonna die!

After the first 2 presented, it was finally my turn.
"Minsung and Jinki! You're up!"
I walked up to the class and faced the teacher.
"Uhm mianhe seongsenim. Jinki's not here yet and the paper's with him"
I made up an excuse, but it was rather true though.
"Hmm. Oh! You must've remembered what it is about right? Its okay if you don't give in detail. Just explain what's it about and you can hand me your project when Jinki is here."
What? Im so gonna die! Just as I was about to say something, Jinki arrived. Thank goodness!

"Im here seongsenim!" He went up to the next of me and handed me the paper.
"What? Why me?" I whispered.
"Because, I did the project. And you did nothing, so you have to read!"
I sighed and take a look at the project and started to read it aloud.
"She, she is the most amazing girl I've ever seen. Just by her smile, she can make my heart beat fast. She have this not too girly to tomboy-ish look. She's the prettiest girl I could have ever seen! Min--" I stopped reading aloud and read it in my heart.
'Minsung, you don't know how crazily inlove I am with you. You could think it's just fake love, but to me, it's like you are truly and only my girlfriend. Whenever Im with you, it makes me feel like we're a real couple. This feelings you will never understand, I hope I can have the courage to bring it up to you. Min--'
"!" Jinki snatched the paper away from me.

The whole class was practically laughing at us. I looked over to my teacher. She was furious!
"Jinki, Minsung, detention room. NOW!"
I jumped a little but then walked out the classroom filled with laughter with Jinki.

------------------------------

Yaay~ 3rd update of the day!! Kekekeke, and, Minsung found out! Dun dun dun!!

------------------------------

@theclumsywitch hehehe thanks ^_^ i wont mind wirting bunch of kisses expecially if its with onew:D
@sulliviera me too :D hehe onew's sweet side *drools*
@90kkbbias Yaay~ Thanks for subbing kekeke ^_^ hope to see your comments soon~