New student!

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

After that 'fight' with Jihyun, I proceeded to class with Jinki and ther rest.
"Yah! I didn't know that Jihyun schools here, again! What if she does something to you again!"
"Yah chill. Im able to take care of myself! And why are you so worried to me?"
"Because your my princess!" He tapped my nose
"Uhrg! Cheesy!" I punched his arm lightly and walked ahead him
Im not actually annoyed but I don't want him to see im blushing! Soon Jinki caught up to me.

"I needa go pee! I'll be back!"
"Yah! Don't have to tell me!" I said in annoyance as Jinki pecked my cheeks. 
After he left I smiled abit and entered the classroom.
"Alright class, we have a new student!"
Whisteles were heard from the guys. Uhrg! What playboy!
"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Jihyun. Please be goof to me"
Wait! Ji who?!

I looked up and there she is! What?! No way! Jihyun is in my class?! NO WAY!!!
"Yah, she looks damn fine right?" Jonghyun whispered to me.
"Yah! Hell to the no!" I snapped at him and turned around.
"Alright Jihyun, please go sit next to Minsung, Minsung raise your hand!"
"WHAT?! SEONGSAENG NO WAY! I-I mean, Jinki's sitting here"
"Well, where is he?"

"His at the toilet!"
"Its okay, we'll have exchange seats for now, Jihyun will be your permanent partner then"
"WHAT NO!" I stood up from my seat
"JINKI SITS HERE AND ONLY HERE WITH ME!" Gasps can be heard around the room.
"I-I mean, uhrg never mind" I slumped back to my sit and Jihyun walks to the sit near me shaking her .
"Hey partner"
"Don't talk to me"
"Don't like me?"

She smirked at started to flirt with Jonghyun. Jonhyun seems to flirt back, uhrg this playboy and playgirl!
"Excuse me Jihyun, but don't you have a boyfriend?"
"What? The miss don't-talk-to-me is talking to me?" She faked a gasp
"Forget it!" I then turned my attention to the board.
Minutes later Jinki came in.
"Mianhe seongsaeng! I went to the bathroom!"
"Alright alright, go sit next to Jonghyun."

Jinki turned to see Jihyun next to me. His eyes were much ore huge than I expected! He looked at my arms which are folded clearly stating im annoyed. Well at least Jinki would be sitting behind me right? Won't be that bad!
After a boring lesson and Mr and Mrs Player non stop flirts, I finally left the room with Jinki.
"She's in our class?!"
"Yah! Are you blind or what? She was sitting beside me! Of course she's in our class!"
"Woah, why so grumpy?"
"She non stop flirts with Jonghyun!"
"Well at least you're at the front and wouldn't hear much! Im behind you and heard the whole conversation and she's facing me hello!"

I stopped and faced him.
"Alright Im sorry, I just didn't expect that she would be in our class" I sighed.
"It's okay, let's go eat?" I nodded and went out to a restaurant nearby.

I finally arived home and wnt up to my room. I laid down on my bed and a text came in.

From: Youngji
          I'll be coming to your house soon

I replied her and changed into my home clothes. I wonder what she wants. The doorbell rang and I went down to get it. As soon as I opened the door Youngji collapsed into my arm crying.
"Youngji! What happened?!" She just continue crying.
"Lets go to my room"
We then went up to my room and then sat on the bed facing her.
"What happened Youngji?"

"J-Jong--"
"Jong? Jonghyun? What about him?"
"I s-s-saw him m-m-m-making out w-with another g-g-girl" She then cried hard again.
I went over to her and hugged her.
"You know, you should give up liking him. There's better people than him"
"B-b-but Minsung, it's n-not easy t-to u-u-unlove someone"
"I know, but there are people not giving up loving you. Youngji, he's a playboy. You need to think carefully"

She nodded but continued crying. 'I swear Kim Jonghyun you're gonna get it!'

-------------------------------

Second update. now i DONT hate jjong. just thought he fit the playboy role. I LOVE ALL SHINEE MEMBERS<3 and lets spazzzzzz. 
X5 RELEASED THEIR MV OMOOOO $*&^%@#

--------------------------------

@SHINee_Teenfinite yaayyy thankyouu! <3