Jinki ah..

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Your P.O.V
Why is he so in a rush? Huh, not my problem. I went over to class when I heard someone sobbing. 'Who is that?' I walked around and when I was at the lockers, I saw a guy crying with his knees at his head.
"Omo,gwaenchana?"
He looked up and I was surprised to see who it was.
"Omo, Jinki ah. What happened?! Why are you crying?!"
"You never understand Minsung"
"What? I understand clearly that you are crying. Now come on! We're already late! You cant stay here wasting my time"
"Exactly!"
He pushed me away. What the?

"I wasted your time. Then why would you even bother to care for me if I wasted your time?! You knew you were late and youre here asking what's wrong with me then just say im wasting your time? It was you all along wasting my time! Wasting my time to work with you, to send you home, to even bring you to school, to accept the offer your mum gave, to buy you ice cream, to even waste my first hug i gave to a girl
(a/n: other than his relatives) and now you say im wasting your time?"

I was stunned, why did I feel so.. hurt? I just felt like crying.
"Look Minsung, if you dont want to 'date' me anymore its fine. He stopped bothering me. I know im a waste of time being around with you."
He got up and left for class. I was still sitting there, and I felt something slid down my cheeks. A tear.

"Yah Minsung ah!"
"Aish this girl! MINSUNG AH!!"
I heard the voice, its just that I didnt want to move. It hurts..too much.
"Yah Minsung ah are you deaf or jus-- OMO! Minsung ah! Why are you crying?!" 
Immediately I grabbed onto Youngji and cried on her shoulder.
"Minsung ah.. What happened? I'll take you home"
I just nodded and we left to the principals office to leave. We had to make up a lie saying one of my relatives died and Youngji needed to accompany me as I was weak.

We arrived home and my mum started nagging at me.
"OMO! Minsung ah, why are you like this? Your eyes are sore! Youngji what happened to her?"
"I dont know, she wouldnt tell me."
"Omo my Minsungie, Youngji could you help me bring her up to her room?"
"Nee eommonim."
I was carried, well just been accompanied by Youngji to my room. 
"Minsung ah, when youre ready to tell me what happened just tell me arasso?"
I nodded my head and she left.

I heard the doornob being twisted and my mum came in.
"Aegi, what happened to you?
I nodded and told her everything that happened today. Well, I didnt tell her about the first day of school of course.
"Aigoo, Minsung ah, love shouldnt be taken lightly. You have to do your best to have strong relationship with Onew or Jinki as you like to call him. You shouldve acted more kind to him. By the way he talks and smiles to you, he trully loves you"
Was I hearing wrong? He trully love me?
"He..did?"
"What do you mean by he did? And yes he did. Now Minsung ah, do you still want to have Jinki over for dinner?"
"Its your choice. Im going to be in my room"

My mum nodded and left.
-7 hrs later-
"Ahh, Jinki welcome! Minsung's having a flu so she cant be with us today"
"Arasso"
Hearing Jinki's voice made me cry again. Oh, why was I such a stupid girl? Ive lost such an amazing friend! Babo babo babo! I kept on hitting myself.
-20mins later, dining room-
"Jinki ah, do you want to visit Misung?"
"Yeah, I need to pass her her homework for today"
"Arasso, go up and then go left, the second room"
"Nee, gomawo!"

I was just staring at the ceiling until someone opened the door.
"Mum, I dont want to go down so you cant forc--"
I looked at the direction of the door and was shock to see Jinki standing there.
"J-Jinki"
"Minsung, this is your homework for today. Uhm, I'll be going now"
What was I doing? I should take the chance to apologize now! He was about to leave when I got up from the bed and shut the door.

"Y-yah Minsung! I need to go!"
"No! Not until you listen to me"
He tried to push me away but I stayed there strong. There was a moment when I was so close to him, he backed away and let me talk.
"Jinki ah, Im really sorry! I didnt mean to say any of those words! I was being stupid, being foolish, being a jerk. I can understand why you hate me.  Im not deserving. And no, you did not waste my time! All those times when you worked with me, when you send me home, when you brought me to school, when you accept the offer from my mum, when you bought me ice cream, when you gave me my first hug from a guy, and you never wasted my time. Jinki, I dont know what would you do. But please, forgive me, and let me be your friend once again. Or let me be your 'girlfriend'"

"Yeah, we're just friends" He murmured
"What'd you say?"
"Uhm nothing"
"So please?"
"Huhhhh.. Okay"
I was overly excited I went over to him and hugged him tightly. After that I pecked on his cheeks.
"Uhm--"
"Its okay~ Under one condition"
"And it is?"
"You will have to smile to me the way you smile to Jonghyun and the rest arasso, 'yeobo'?"
"Aish! Arasso!"

I was smilling so widely from the happiness.

-----------------------------------

Yaaayyy! They made up~~~ Oh, and sorru if the little drama made you wanna kill me xO. I mean, a fanfic without a drama would be.... Kekekeke anywaaayysss, the story have not ended yet!(like duhh) This is gonna be those 40-50 chapts story, and, bad news, ive deleted my other 2 fics as i thought nobody is interested in them and im out of idea i decided to just focus on this fic. dont kill me!

------------------------------------

@SHINee_Teenfinite kekekeke youve guessed it xD updated~ Hope you will like it :o
@sulliviera ToT mianhee. dont kill me though :oo