What's wrong with me?!

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

L's P.O.V
...M-y-u-n-g-s-o-o. Ahh finally! Done with the 100 Myungsoo's! Uhrg, I cant believe Mr Lee would make me write Myungsoo on the board 100 times for throwing paper. I mean seriously? I was trying to aim the bin. Hug, better not argue or my effort woul be a waste. As soon I went out the class I heard someone shouting.
"L oppa!"
It was Jihyun. Let me introduce her to you. Jihyun is my girlfriend. Infinite are the kingkas and she is the queenka along with her friend. How I met her? About last month?
"Nee Jihyun ah?"
"Oppa, can I go to your dorm? Can we have a study date?"
"Hmm, study date? Okay then. But the rest of the guys are at home.
"We'll go to your room oppa!"
"Arasso"

We left the school and off to our dorm. I must say Im quite lucky to have this amazing beautiful girl! Well, she may be a stuck up sometimes when girls tryna flirt with me, but that shows that she loves me right? We finally arrived at the dorm and I opened the door.

"Hey guys! Jihyun is here to study with me"
I looked at everyone and there was a girl. I squint my eyes lightly. *gasp* What is Minsung doing here?!
"L oppa. Lets go to your room now."
Jihyun interrupted my thoughts. She was holding my arm and I nodded. What am I supposed to do? She was playing the xbox and my room is like infront of the tv and Minsung can see me! Okay, I think I should just ignore.

We went to my room and I sat down on my bed. Why was Minsung here? Why does my heart beats fast when I see her?
"Oppa, are you okay?"
"Huh? Ah nee"
I couldnt stop thinking about her. She looks, beautiful. Her straight hair, plump lips, skinny legs.. Wait, Aish no ert thoughts! I then went back to studying.
"L oppa, lets study together"
"Uhm, can we study individually? Im not in the mood now."
"Oppa waeyo?! You were so cheerful when I met you at school and when you came home youve became so gloomy. Is it because of that girl? Its okay oppa, I'll just teach her a lesson"

Jihyun stood up but I just pulled her back down.
"Dont hurt her!"
"What? Oppa, im your girlfriend. Why did you say that to her?"
"Its jsut that, just dont hurt her!"
I gave her a glare.
"Arasso oppa. Lets study now."

-4pm-
"Oppa, I need to go home now."
I nodded. Before she could twist the doornob I pulled her away.
"Oppa what are you doin--"
I shut and looked I opened the door and peeked outside. Great! Minsung has left. I opened the door widely and step out. I followed her all the way to the door.
"Bye oppa!" She tried to lean in for a hug but I closed the door as fast as I can.

I went back in and sat on the couch.
"Yo hyung. Why so gloomy?"
"Ani"
"Alrighty"
Sungjong ate his chips and concentrated on the tv."
"Sungjong ah. Who brought Minsung here?"
"Huh? Oh Sungyeol hyung did!"
I quickly storm off and went to Sungyeol's room.

I opened the door widely and grabbed Sungyeol's collar.
"Why did you bring Minsung here just now?!"
"Woaah. Yah L! Im your hyung!"
I loosen my grip and let Sungyeol off.
"Sorry. But answer my question!"
"Sheesh okay chill. Well the other time when you guys sent me of to the market I met with her. So she promised me that she would come to our dorm again. So today I met her back from school so I invited her here. Why?"
"Just DONT bring her here when Im around or if Jihyun is"
"A-arasso"

Woohyun's P.O.V
I saw everything and heard every word of their conversation. Doesn't Myungsoo still like Minsung? Or has he moved on with Jihyun? Maybe when he saw Minsung he felt guilt. I walked up to Sungyeol and lightly hit his head.
"Neo pabo yah?!"
"Yah hyung! What was that for?"
"Have you forgotten? About Myungsoo and Minsung?"
"What about them?"
"You really are stupid huh?! Minsung was the one who confessed to Myungsoo but he just walked off!"
"Wait. So the girl in that story was Minsung?! Why didnt I know that? Now I really pity her. No wonder when she saw Myungsoo and Jihyun she was so quiet."
"Neo jinjja pabo yah!"
I slapped his head once again and went off.

----------------------------------

Okay first things first. IM SOO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY! I WAS SUPERLY PACKED WITH EXAMS! But here I am again. Now I might make a triple update on wednesday ;) Okay to those who are confused who like who, here it is.
Minsung > Myungsoo
Myungsoo > Jihyun/Minsung*starting to like her again*
Onew > Minsung
Youngji > to be revealed ;)
Woohyun > to be revealed ;)
Hope you understand now! :D

----------------------------------

@SHINee_Teemfinite Hehehe xD Thanks, although I dont own the gif ^_^
@Shawol_Inspirit thank you for subbing and commenting! Hope you'll like my story ^^
@sulliviera ikr xD yay high five! Hehe sunggyu is my 2nd fav :D
@yeoli-abs Thanks for subbing and commenting! Hope you'll like my storyyy :D
@xueqiong @emilymar @fluffball Thankyou for subbing! Hope to see your comments soon :DD