Jinki's weird attitude, G.D.O & Woohyun, you okay?

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Okay, so basically, G.D.O means Girls day out. hehehe okay start reading!

Your P.O.V
We were asked to go to the detention room for not doing the project. But that's not what im thinking about. What im thinking about now is what I read just now. Why did he gave me that? Is it on purpose that he gave me that? Well, I can't just think about it. I have to ask him then.
"Jinki,"
"Yea?"
"The paper.. you gave me just now, was it tru--"
"Ah, two students getting in detention? Alright then, you will serve detention for an hour which means when the bell rings you may leave"
The discipline master said and we just nodded.

We took our seats. Jinki was on the other table right infront while im at the table right at the back. What's wrong with him? Why is he acting like this?
"I'll be back soon. Don't do anything funny arasso?!"
"Nee seongsenim"
With that he left the classroom and I went up to Jinki and sat beside him.
"Hey Jinki!"
"Nee?"
"What's wrong?"

He just stared at me and then looked away.
"Uhm, nothing"
"Are you sure? You seem so quiet after the incid--"
"Uhm Minsung ah, I think it's safer if you were at your own seat. We don't want to serve another hour of detention right?"
"Yeah but why are you--"
"What are you doing there? Go back to your sit Miss Yong!"
"Nee"
I went back to my seat lifelessly. What's wrong with him? Although what he said was true, but why was he acting this whole way?

I slumped at my seat and then put my head down. *Ting* I had an idea! I looked up to see Jinki staring at me and then back to the front. Is he okay?
I took out my notebook and wrote something on it. I then threw it to Jinki.
'Hey, you sure you're okay? You're acting so weirdly"
'Yeah, im okay. Don't worry'
'I wanted to ask you, what you wrote that I read just now, was it true?'
I was about to throw the paper when the discipline master came back in.
"Miss Yong! What were you going to do?!"
"Uhm, I was about to throw this paper to the bin, but it seems like you're blocking it." I let out a nervous laugh.
"You know there's such thing as walking right?! Now walk instead of throw! I will be staying here till the bell rings. Just to make sure'
I nodded and got up from my sit to the bin. Uhrg! Such a ruiner!

There I was sitting, at the back of the class, silent as a snail for 1 whole hour.
-RIINGG-
Finally the bell rang.
"Alright, you may leave now. Make sure you don't do anymore nonsense stuff anymore!"
We nodded and left class. 
"Hey Jinki, im going out with Youngji. So I'll see you later then"
He just nodded. Seriously, why is he acting like this? Im starting to get worried.
I went off to search for Youngji.

"Youngji! Kaja! It's G.D.O! Have you forgotten?"
"Of course not! Let me put my books and the we'll go arasso?"
I nodded and followed her to her locker. Soon we were walking to the busstop.
"Where to first?"
"The mall of course! It's shopping time!"
The whole time in the bus I was quiet.

"Hey, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, it's just that, Jinki has been acting weirdly lately. He doesn't talk to me too much. All he did was nod and says im fine. Do you think he's fine?"
"Aniyo. What happened before that?"
I was thinking back when I read the letter. I decided not to tell her about that.
"Molla"

Soon we arrived at the mall.
"Kaja!"
We both entered this amazing korean clothes shop. The shop was extremely beautiful! Big clothes, lacey clothes, skinny jeans and almost everything about korean clothes that girls just love!
We bought our clothes and got out the mall.
"Let's go eat now. Im hungry"
We head off to a small cafe at the other mall. We settled at a two seat near the window as Youngji went to order our food.

Woohyun's P.O.V
Me and Sungyeol went out to a cafe in one of the malls. Why me and Sungyeol? Because we won the bet and the others didn't. So we got to go out and they have ramyun.
I was staring at the menu outside the cafe. I my lips.
"Yah hyung! If you want to eat here then just say it! Kaja!"
He pulled me in. When I was inside, I was searching for a place to sit until I saw a familiar looking girl. I squint my eyes, and to my surprise, that girl is Minsung!
"Yah! Isn't that Minsung?"
"Ah nee! Come on!" 
So we went over to her.

"Minsung!"
"Ah, annyeong Woohyun, Sungyeol oppa! What are you doing here?"
"We wanted to eat here"
"Well, do you want to sit with us? Oh wait. Ah Youngji! Do you mind if they sit with us?"
I looked over to who she was talking, I saw this beautiful girl walking over to our table. Wait, she's gonna sit with us?!
"Sure! I don't mind"
Her voice, her voice is so angelic. Her pure guys innocent face-- Yah Woohyun! I mentally slapped myself.
"Alright! You guys go take extra chairs.
I took my chair and I wanted to sit next to Minsung but Sungyeol took it already.

"Yah!"
Minsung faced me.
"Woohyun oppa, why you don't want to sit there? Next to Youngji?"
"A-ani, its not that. Uhm its just-- arasso"
I then sat beside Youngji. I could feel my heart beating and my cheeks heating up.
"Woohyun hyung, are you okay? Your cheeks are red!"
"N-nee"
I looked over to Minsung and Sungyeol, they were laughing away. You're so gonna get it from me you guys!

------------------------------------

Hehe, hope you'll like this chappy~ Anyways, im going on a holiday next 2 weeks T.T i will be in malaysia for 4 days. NO UPDATES AND AFF FOR 4 DAYS?! I THINK I CAN DIE! T.T but no worries. Im sure I will update alot before I go! kekeke
And the reason why i talked about clothes is because i went to thiss beautiful korean shop which sell clothes. its at the changi airport for those singaporeans~ near bata kekeke

-------------------------------------

@sulliviera Hehe Jihyun is the ex of him ^_^ me too :o!
@theclumsywitch yup! hehe i pity onew there xD
@chansoo hahaha xD i was practically laughing myself when I read it all over again
@xueqiong yupy yup yup! ^^
@lilosuitehart hehehe xD
@90kkbbias yup yup xD hehe onew's so cute
@Miss_Lah yaaayy thankyou!
@iloveSHINee03 thanks for subbing! Hope you will comment soon!