Bunny slippers

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

-RIINGG-
Oh no! Im so gonna be late for class! I was practically running to school.
"WAIT NO! DON'T CLOSE IT YET!" I was shouting to the class president.
"Tsk! You're almost late! Palli go to class!" 
I thanked her and then ran up to my class. As I reached class everyone was staring at me. Why? I looked down at myself. I was still wearing my bunny slippers!


"Ms Yong! You are late again!"
"M-mianhe seongsaeng! I woke up late"
"Go to your seat!"
I nodded and went to my seat. Oh how embarrassing! How come I did not realise I was still wearing my bunny slippers?

Finally it was break time. I ran out of class and to my locker. Luckily I have a spare pair of shoes! I took them out and sat on the floor. 
*Snap* I heard a snap sound and followed by light. I looked up to see Jihyun taking a picture of me! Uhrg this girl! I wore my shoe quickly and stood up infront of her.
"Seems like you've got friends huh?" There were 2 girls behind her.
"Yeah, and where's that stupid friend of yours?"
"Hey! She is not stupid alright?! She got mostly A's helloooo!"

She just rolled her eyes. I then eyed her phone. What is she going to do with that pic anyways?
"Oh this? You'll see you bunny friend be popular in just hours time!" She smirked and left with her 'friends'
Uhrg this girl! I kept my bunny slippers in my locker and went off to find Youngji.
"Youngji!"
"Oh Minsung! How come I didn't see you before class?"
"Yeah I was late"

"Again?"
"Aish! Come on Im starving!"
"Okay, we'll eat, but im SO not sitting with Jonghyun!"

I nodded and we went to an empty seat.
"Minsung, did you see? Seems like Jihyun have friends!"
"Yeah, she probably bribe them to be their friends anyways, who wants to be friends with he--"
I got caught up when I felt something cold splashed onto me.
"YAH--" I turned around and there she was, standing there with a glass of water on her hands.
"YAH! WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
"Nothing"

She smirked and went off with her friends. 'Nothing eyy?' 
I took my spaghetti and poured it at her.
"NOTHING MY !" I put down the plate ready to punch her bratty face but then a hand stopped me. 
I looked to my right to see Jonghyun stopping me. WHAT?! Jonghyun?!
"Yah what are you doing?! Let me go!"
"What was I doing?! You were the one that almost punched Jihyun! Yah! She's a new student and you're acting this way?! Are you crazy?!"

I looked to the front to see Jihyun smirking. She must have seduced Jonghyun! Uhrg! 
"Yah! SHe started it fir--"
"That's enough Minsung! I didn't know you were like this!"
He let go off my hand and went to Jihyun.
"Come on babe, lets go get you a new pair of clothes." Jonghyun glared at me and left with her.
"UHRGG!!" After I calmed down I sat down and faced Youngji.

"Did you hear that?"
"What?"
"Jonghyun called her babe. Uhrg! I knew it she was cheating!"
Youngji nodded and soon break was over.

-at home-
Ah finally! The weekends are here! Time for me to relax. As soon as I plopped onto my bed a message came in.

From: Youngji
          Minsung! Go check the school site! Palli!

I texted her back and went to on my computer and go to the school website.

'Girl goes to school in bunny slippers?!' 


'A girl came to school late and she forgotten to wear her school shoes! Fluffy bunny slippers are now the trend for her! She is humiliating our school!' 
What the?! I just kept on scrolling till the end.
'Want to know who she is? Will be revealed tomorrow!'
OH NO WAY SHE'S GONNA DO THAT!

-------------------------------

Last update guys )': i'll be packing and if I have time i'll update once more. annyeong i'll miss you guys! <3

-------------------------------

@SHINee_Teenfinite yaayy thankyou! <3
@90kkbbias me too, the mv is called Dangerous by X-5
@sulliviera hehe you gotta chill~~ kekeke dont hate jjong he's just a playboy in this fic ^.^
@lilosuitehart hehe in this fic, dont hate him in real life please (: