A date with.. Myungsoo?

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Aish this girl! She's so gonna get it from me! I was about to go out when I heard my phone ringing.
"Yobuseyo?"
"Minsung ah!"
"M-Myungsoo?"
"Yeah, I was wondering if you want to go out to have lunch with me"
"You mean, like a d..ate?"
"Yea! Something like that! I'll pick you up soon. See you at your house!"

With that, he hanged up. 'Well, it won't hurt if we just get some lunch right?' I put down my phone and get ready for later.
-30 mins later-
*Ding Dong*
"I'll get it!"
I went running down and opened the door.
"Annyeonghaseyo Myungsoo"
"Annyeong! Hmm, yeppeuni, kaja!"

Did he just called me pretty? I went out and locked the door and turned around to face Myungsoo. Myungsoo was just staring at me.
"Uhm, kaja?"
"Uh, nee! Tarawa"
I followed him and we went into a black car. He then drove to a ramyun shop not far from here.
"Ramyun?"
"Yeah, wae? You don't like ramyun?"
"Ani! Choahyo! Let's go in"
We went in and ordered our ramyun and went to sit first. Soon later our ramyun arrived.

I blowed my ramyun and was about to eat when I realised Myungsoo wasn't eating. I looked up and gave hi the questioned look.
"What?"
"Why aren't you eating?"
"Why don't you feed me?"
"M-mwoh?"
"Just kidding, Im wating for your reaction"

I gave him an 'oh' look and ate my ramyun. I looked up and just gave him a 2 thumbs up. He smiled and ate his ramyun. 
After finishing our ramyun, Myungsoo payed for them and we went out.
"You know, I have money so I can just pay for my ramyun"
"I don't want to let you"
"H-here, for my ramyun"
"Ani, keep it"

I kept giving him the money but he just pushed my hand away. We kept doing that when pushed a little too hard and I was about to fall when I felt someone catching my waist. I looked up and Myungsoo's face was just inches away. I looked into his eyes and he started leaning in. When we're about 2 inches away I quickly took my balance and pushed him away.
"I-I don't think this is right" He smirked before replying me.
"Why not?"
"Well, I shouldn't be with you when you can be with Jihyun"
"Just treat this as a normal lunch okay?" I nodded and then we walked off.

We went into the car and he drove off. As he was driving, I could see that he's using a different route.
"Uhm Myungsoo, this isn't the route to my house"
"I know"
"Where are we going?"
"Just see when we get there"
I nodded slowly and soon enough we reached a huge building. The heading says 'Kim Museum'

"This is my father's museum, but ever since he died, this museum has been closed for a long time."
"Oh, but, why are we here then?"
"He's my dad, I have the keys"
"Ahh" 
We went out the car and to the front entrance. He unlocked the door and opened it for me to go first. The place is so clean, white tiles surrounded by  golded walls. I went around to find alot of acient stuff. As I was going to the 2nd level, I saw one box which doesn't have anything in it.

"Myungsoo, why is this empty?"
"Ah, it was about last 2 weeks, someone broke into the museum. It was my grand grand dad's vase. He made it by himself"
"Oh, it sounds really important"
"It is, but there's something much more important, come here"
He pulled me to a very protected necklace.

"Igeo, this is made by my grand mom, she dig to find gold and diamonds. She made this necklace by her own hands. Just imagine the sharp diamonds peircing through your hands, and how deep you have to dig to find the gold."
I was really touched by what he said.
"If there's anyone who try to steal this, I won't be letting them off, im gonna hunt them kill them down! That's why we have tight security over this."
I looked at him having that scared face.
"Don't worry about that, come on, let's get you home"

He smiled and went off. I looked at the necklace one more time.
"You're lucky to have such and over protective grandson," I whispered and smiled. 

-------------------------------------

HEY, SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE A MILLION YEARS! HEHE, but I'm back now :D hehe. spending my holidays watching dramas:D

--------------------------------------

@SHINee_Teenfinite Hehe ^.^ Okay im sorry for late update!! -bows-
@sulliviera hehe xD me too! Hehe, its so cute~
@xeuqiong thankyou thankyou!! <3
@lilosuitehart woah really? Well, in my school you will get detention and be made fun off xD where are you from?
@chansoo yeah! kekeke, i want them :oo
@Seo_AegyoPrincess Yaay! Thankyou so much! <3
@mcflurryxx thankyou! And sorry for late update >.<
@Onewlover14 xD hahaha xD 
@morge0920441 @zaeunahqi @ILoveMeSomeDubuBulge @mcflurryxx THANKS FOR SUBBING! HOPE TO SEE YOUR COMMENTS SOON <3