Strange dream

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Onew's P.O.V
I went down as Minsung didn't want to go down and eat. Hmm, I wonder what happened between those two that made Minsung that way.
"Hey, so how's she?"
"I don't know"
"Hmm hope she's fine. Im going home now. You coming?"
"I'll stay for awhile more"
"Arasso, annyeong"

I waved them goodbye and went up to Minsung's room. Seems like I made new friends. I walked up the stairs and into her room. She was sleeping so soundly. I walked to her bed and kneeled down. She looks so peaceful. Suddenly my heart started to beat faster and faster. Why was it like this? I took a step back and look at her.
"One day you'll know I'll be the perfect one"
I whispered and then kissed her forehead. I smiled one last time before leaving her room and off to my own house.

Your P.O.V
Mhm, where am I?
"Minsung ah?" I turned around to see Myungsoo standing beside the pole.
Everything in this room is white, am I dead?"
"Myung oppa! Am I dead?" I hugged him
He chuckled before answering me back.
"Aniyo Sungie"

I smiled to him and released the hug.
"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?"
"Well, we're gonna have our childhood memories back! Now come on!"
He smiled and pulled me to the beach. At the very end of the beach, there's a small little cave where we used to play in when we're small.
"Oppa, I don't think we can fit in there anymore"
"Well then, we'll just play outside the cave!"
I smiled and followed him to the cave.

"Wait here!"
Myungsoo went inside the cave and came out with a box.
"Remember this?"
I looked at the box and it was written 'MyungxSungie's'
"It's our memories!"
He smiled and handed me the box. I can still feel the atmosphere of what it felt like 11 years ago. I opened the box to find it half full. Inside it was all our memories. My favourite doll, how we used to treat it as our own child, Myungsoo's animal camera, how we used to think it was a real one and always took pics of it, the photographs that our parents took when it was my 7th birthday. And I found, my diary. The last entry was the day Myungsoo rejected me when we're 13. So I wrote about it in my diary and I just threw it in this box and never came back.

"Sungie, you okay?"
"Nee oppa, the memories are all hitting on me back"
He smiled and took my diary, he then searched in the box and found the keys.
"Uh oppa--"
He started to unlock the diary and flipped it until it was at my last entry, the rejection. I could see Myungsoo really reading it and smirked.
"O-oppa"
He looked up and smiled. He tore the page and pulled my hand and went near the ocean.

"What are we doing here?"
"You see this?" He was holding up my last entry and I nodded.
He crumpled the paper and showed it to me again.
"Lets just say this, never happened" He then threw it at the ocean.
I watched it as it was thrown into the see, slowly absorbing the water and slowly it started to dissapear in the ocean.

"Oppa--"
"Shh" He placed a finger on my lips.
"Lets just start a new alright? Im sorry if I hurt your feelings, lets be together and just forget about what happened years ago?"
I smiled at him. Soon he was leaning closer to me. As our lips were just an inch apart, I heard someone shouted my name and we pulled apart.
"Minsung!"
I turned around to see who called me, but I can't. It's all just white. I thought we were at the beach? Soon the figure started to appear. I swuinted my eyes to get a better view.

"J-Jinki? What are you doing here?"
"Minsung, how could you?! Don't you know my feelings towards you? I really love you Minsung ah, but you're just here with this player? Minsung! Get a hold of yourself! He's just gonna play with you like his own toy! I love you Minsung! Why are you too blind to see that?! Minsung I--"


"Jinki!" I got up from my bed sweating. 
"Oh, it was just a dream" Seconds later my mum came running in.
"Minsung ah, are you okay? Are you searching for Jinki? He left already."
"It's okay umma, it was just a bad dream." Then my mum came and sat beside me.
"About Jinki?" I nodded
"What's it about?"

"I-I I don't know umma. B-but, it made me..confused"
"About?"
"Jinki and.. Myungsoo" Then my mum sighed.
"It's probably a matter of love. Now even thought I don't want to be such a busybody, but I think, you're starting to like Myungsoo, but you still don't want to lose Jinki" I just sighed at her words.
"Now, go back to sleep, you might get eyebags" She tried to cheer me up and I laughed abit.
"Gomawo umma"

Soon I got back in my bed but I couldn't sleep. 'What was that dream all about?' 

--------------------------------

Wooahh, Minsung is confused xO. I've looked at the votes, not even half voted )': okay lol i give up >.< oh and thanks for the 41 subs! yipeeee:D

--------------------------------

@SHINee_Teenfinite thankyou! Hehe glad you like it like it *starts to dance b1a4 beautiful target*
@sulliviera HE'S THE MIGHTY CHIKENATOR XD hehe okay lol i made that up xD
@dubuuu woah fiercexD haha but i'll join you xDD oohh thank you! :D
@chansoo kekeke xD i absolutely must agree :oo
@lilosuitehart yes yes yes xD
@igotyou @Patzmelody01 @LianeLaus @springjasmine91 @supermeekey thanks for subbing! Hope to see your comments soon :D