So, what I read was true?

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

After eating me and Youngji waved goodbye to Woohyun and Sungyeol.
"So, do you like him?"
"Huh?"
"You know, Woohyun?"
"Yah! You know I still like Jonghyun right?!"
"Haha, okay okay. Lets go home now"

We walked to the busstop and took a bus back home
-Home-
"Mum I'm back!"
"Nee"
Hah, typical mum. I walked over to my mum's room.
"Umma, what are you doing?"
"Isn't it obvious? Im watching a drama. Now shh!"
My mum is always like this whenever she watches a drama. I walked out her room and to mine.

I dropped my bag and ploped on the bed. Hmm, what's Jinki doing now?
I took my phone and texted him.
"Hey! You free now?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Let's go out!"

I waited for like 5 minutes before he replied back.
"Oh mianhe! I just remembered I need to visit SHINee later. Sorry!"
"It's okay, we'll go out some other time"


After that he didn't reply me back. What's wrong with him? A frown then appeared on my face. *snap*
'Hey! Maybe I should see what he's doing! Yes!' I quickly got up and went out to Jinki's house. It's not really that far from where I lived.
I decided no to loet Jinki see me so I quickly hid behind the bushes. Minutes later I saw Jinki got out from his house. I followed him everywhere like a lost puppy. Soon we arrived at the subway.

"Yah hyung!" Minho called out.
"What's the matter now hyung?" Taemin asked.
"Come on. Let's go. I don't want to talk about it in the subway."
"Yeah hyung. Your problem gotta be serious!" Jonghyun almost shouted. I could see Jinki flicking his head.
'Jinki have a problem?' I continued to follow them into the train. Soon we arrived. I didn't know where we were but as long I don't lose Jinki I can go back home safely.
"Let's get some frappe when we talk about this!" Key said.

I followed them all the way to a cafe. They went in and sat at the window seats. I also took the window seat but with my back facing them.
"So?"
I was quite upset that Jinki didn't want to share his problems with me.
"Uhm, it's about Minsung"
'Me?' 
"Her? What about her?"
"Uhm, Jonghyun, Taemin, you remember what happened today at history class right?"
"Ah yea!"

Both of them started to tell the story to Minho and Key about what I read infront of the whole class. Once they finished talking, Jinki started to explain.
"Woah hyung! Are you serious?! Is that on purpose or accidentaly?"
'That's exactly what I wanted to ask!' 
"Of course it's on accident! I won't let the whole class hear what I wanted to say to her!"
'You did?' 
"Why did you gave her that?"
"Well, I saved that speech on my email. And uh, I kinda printed the wrong one when Minsung messaged me about the project."
"Ohh" They all said.

After like hours and hours of talking, my mum messaged me.
"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"Im in a cafe"
"What?! Come home now! It's getting late, wait no, it's 11 in the night! It's late already! Get home already!"
I was surprised my mum could nag even when we're messaging. While I was packing I heard Key said something.
"Hyung, that girl has been with us since we stepped in this cafe, do you think she's stalking us?"
My heart was pounding fast. I quickly packed my stuff and got up.

Jinki's P.O.V
"Hyung, that girl has been with us since we stepped in this cafe, do you think she's stalking us?"
I took my last sip and turned around to see the girl walking out the cafe. I looked at her from the tip of her hair to her high heeles.
'Her hair, her body, her legs.. they look familiar. Woah! Onew you're such a ! Just like what Minsung said! Wait.... Minsung...' 
"Uhm, guys I have to go now, it's getting late. Bye!"
I quickly got out of my seat and got out the cafe.

Your P.O.V
I was walking to the subway lifelessly. I was thinking of what my mum is gonna nag at me when I get home later. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone held my waist turning me around.
"Hey y"
I looked up to find a complete stranger.
"Let go of me" I said in a moody tone.
"Ooh, look who's in their monthly"
"What?! Im not in my monthly!"

Soon I realized I was being dragged by that crazy ert all the way to a quiet place near where he found me. He pushed me to the wall and started to kiss me roughly. Obviously I didn't kiss him back.
"Let..go you..per..vert!" I said in between the kiss. I then kicked which made him groan.
"Yah! You're not going anywhere!"
He pulled me back and pushed me to the wall harder. Soon he started to my shirt one by one. I was kicking, pushing, struggling and doing anything I can to make him go away. When I realised that he already the first 4 buttons, I thought there was no hope left for me. Im gonna be , outside, with a total stranger!

I was waiting, I've got no strenght to fight back as I know it won't work. I was waiting for him to me or something but instead I felt that I was released. I didn't dare to open my eyes. Soon I was pushed to the other side of the wall.
"Stay there!" I heard someone talking to me. I just nodded but still didn't open my eyes. That voice, I've heard somewhere. Few minutes later someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me somewhere.
"Yah! Let go of me you !" I said still having my eyes close.
"Yah! Im not a ! It's me! Jinki!" I softened when I heard his name.

Soon he stopped pulling me and I opened my eyes, we're in another quiet place. I opened my eyes to see Jinki sitting infront of me. I was too sitting down. Soon I started to cry. Jinki then pulled me into his arm.
I cried and cried and cried. Soon I got up and faced him.
"Im sorry"
"No it's okay, your don't have to apologize"
I looked over to his eyes to see he was gazing at my lips. 
"Your lips, they're bleeding, and have scratches!"
"It's okay" I wiped my lips but ending up wincing to the pain.

After I wiped my lips carefully I looked up to see Jinki close to me.
"No they're not. Let me help you"
He started to lean in and kissed my lips. I was enjoying his soft plump lips when I felt somthing below my chest. I broke the kiss and found that Jinki was buttoning my shirt. He stopped what he was doing and looked up to me.
"Your lips are definately not okay!"
He then leaned in and as our lips touched he started to button my shirt once again. Usually, I would freak out about this, but then I was really freaked out of what happened so I let this be. Somehow, my heart was beating faster every button he finished and went on to the next one, every kiss he gave me. Was this true?

-------------------------------

Yaay! Updated~ Now uhm, next year, i might only update once a day or update alot during the weekends. My mum has become stricker now -o-
So yeaah. Probably i'll update alot on weekends but If i got the chance i'll update once a day then :D

-------------------------------

@90kkbbias hahaha xD me too :D
@sulliviera yup yup, i'll miss updating ToT hehehe woohyun's so shy xD
@chansoo thankyou so much!
@amberluvs hehe thanks! im malaysian but i moved to sg ^_^
@damsel6533 thanks for subbing! Hope to see your comments soon :D