I know what my heart says

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

The next day of school, I walked to school, as normally as i do. 
"YAH MINSUNG!"
I heard someone shouted my name. I turned back to find Jihyun behind me.
"Guess what missy? Your little bunny friend would be exposed later, during lunch time"

My eyes went wide. I almost forgotten about the post last night!!
I tried to search for Jinki but he's no where to be found!
Soon later the bell rang. 'Uhrg, no time to search for him, maybe during break'

-RING- Lunch! I rushed out to find Jinki. Suddenly I felt a tap at my shoulder.
"Yes?" I turned around but to only find 2 tall guys wearing masks.
Out if a sudden they grabbed hold if my hand and brought me to a closet.
"LET GO OF ME!!" They just held tighter and threw me in then locked me.
"YAH!! YAH!! HELP ME!!" I screamed as loud as I can.
I took out my phone to cal Jinki but unlucky enough, THERE'S NO BATTERY!!
I kept on knocking and knocking on the door.

Jinki's P.O.V

I was waiting for Minsung at the canteen but she never came out.
Maybe she had to stayback or something, so i just went on and ate with the other guys.
"-ahem- Attention everyone!" I looked behind to find Jihyun standing on top of the table with a mic.
What does she thinks she is? The queenka?

"Now, I hope you have read about the article last night! I will reveal who she is now!"
What? What article?
"What's she talking about?"
Key gave me his phone which states the article. His face looks worried.

'Bunny shoes? Wait, Minsung was wearing those!' 
"Alright, so the girl is --"
"YAH JJONG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Key shouted.
I purposely asked Jonghyun to pour his drink on Key to distract everyone.

"Yah Key, dont get too angry, the girl is Minsung" I whispered to him.
He stopped for awhile and nodded slowly. 
"Jonghyun you so owe me a new pair of clothes! If you dont, I will rip those puppies of yours and pour all the guts at your face"
Wow, didn't knew that he could talk like that.

Soon later, the bell rang means lunch is over.
"Yah! You two! Because of you two I cant get into details about her, but anyway, the girl is Mi--"
"Ms Jihyun! What are you doing standing on top of the table?! Detention now!"
Phew, I felt like thanking the principal like a hundred times! Wait, where's Minsung?

Your P.O.V

Uhrg this is all Jihyun's plan! Im getting scared every second. I JUST CANT BE ALONE!!
I kept on knocking and shouting. I got no more energy, oxygen was running out. I felt like fainting

Lunch's over, isn't she going to let me out since she had told everyone already?
"Help.. help me please!" I felt like just stopping.
I was about to let my body rest and give up when I heard key ringing, soon unlocking, and then twist of the doorknob.

"Minsung ah!"
I opened my eyes and saw a figure.
"Minsung! Are you okay?!"
At that moment, I really just fainted.

---

-sluuuurp-
"Yah! Taemin you're too loud!"
"Im sorry hyung, I can't control how I drink!"
"Yah you two! You're gonna wake her up!"
-sluuuuuuuurpp-
"Yah give me that banana milk!"

I heard noises infront of me. Slowly I opened up my eyes.
"She's awake she's awake!!"
Did I heard Key's voice?
I opened my eyes till I saw everything, and infront of me, was SHINee.

"Minsung, you okay? Can you breathe? Do you need to go to the hospital? Does your head hurts? Any part of your body aching? Are you fi--"
"Yah Jinki im okay!"
He let out a sigh.
"What happened?"
"You fainted"
"Oh"

At that moment I remembered, Jihyun.
"Wait! Jihyun exposed it right? Uhrg I'll be so humiliate when I get out!"
"Actually, Jihyun will"
"Why her?"
"When we found you, there was a key at the doorknob, and on that key, there was dark red lipstick there, obvious its hers. So, when I found you, you fainted"

I smiled at him. Didn't know he would do all this. Somehow, im having the happy feeling. I think... I think... Im falling for him, too..

------------------

OMG HAHAHA ITS BEEN 999999 BILLION YEARS SINCE I UPDATED XD

OKAY PLEASE READ :D