Infinite meets SHINee! (2/2)

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Onew's P.O.V
Its ben like 1 and a half hours we've been shopping. I think my legs could break already. How do girls survive shopping for like 4 hours?!
"Minsung ah, can we go rest first? Lets say, we go and eat?"
"Aigoo, arasso. Key oppa! Lets go!"
Finally, I've been waiting for this. We went out the mall and went to a restaurant just across the street. Soon I held onto her hands and she looked at me.
"What are you doing?" She whispered
"What? They would be curious if we're not holding hands right?"
"Arasso arasso"

But seriously, I need to ask her out like for real. That way I won't have to fake this love of ours. Finally we arrived at the restaurant and we sat down . There were six of us so two on the longer sides and one on the shorter sides. Soon a waiter came. He bend down on his knees so it would be at our height.
"What would you like miss?"
"Uhm, this one please" She smiled at him.
"A-and for your d-drink?" Why was he stuttering? 
"I'd like to have coke" 
Now I realized, the waiter was really close to her. So I pulled her chair closer to mine and s me arm around her waist. She shot me a glare but I just kept smiling.

"I want the chicken meal please" I said to the waiter still having my arm around her waist. He nodded and stood up and went to take the other's order.
"Yah, you can let go now" She whispered.
"Nah, what if hits on you again? I'm so not letting go of you"
"Uhrg fine! But when we're out of here, you're so not touching me!"
"Of course not" I laughed.
Soon our orders came and he placed Minsung's orders and then the rest. She took a sip of her coke and looked up to find the waiter.
"Uhm excuse me, this isn't what I ordered. I ordered coke."
"Jinjja? Oh uhm are you sure? Let me try that for you"
'Indirect kiss!!' 

I quickly took the glass before he can get it and take a sip of it.
"Yah! This is not coke at all! Change it!"
I gave him the glass but took the straw away. Soon later he left the table and got the glass of coke.
"I'm sorry, it's my mistake"
"Ani, it's fine" She smiled.
After the waiter has left she punched me on my arm.
"Yah! You don't have to be so rude you know"
"Rude? He was trying to have an indirect kiss from you!"
"Uhrg!"
Why was she pissed off? That flirty dude wants to get an indirect kiss! From my girlfriend! Now that pissed me off!

We finished our lunch and left the restaurant.
"So where to now?" Key asked
"I know! Lets go to the mall for guys! I so owe you Key!" 
"Arasso, let's go!"
With that we left for the mall. Even though it's for guys, I wasn't really interested. I would usually made Key or my mum deal with my clothes. Key was searching for his clothes while Minsung was searching clothes for me. Now, it's Key, Minsung and my mum to deal with my clothes.

Woohyun's P.O.V
We were out at this mall with the rest of Infinite and Jihyun. We're trying to pick out something for L for his date with Jihyun next week.
"Oppaaaa~" Jihyun shouted to L. Gosh, can't she be more quiet? We're in public now!
"Jihyun ah, don't shout like that. We're no longer at home but we're in public. So shh"
Thank goodness L asked her to shut .
"Oppaaaa." Aish!!
"Yah Jihyun, just listen to L and shut up" I went over to her.
"Woohyun hyung, you should be a little more nice to my girlfriend you know?"
"I know. But she's just too loud. We're getting stares from around the mall! It's embarrassing! So just make her shut up or keep her away."
I walked off. Yeah I know im harsh but that girl's just too loud. I decided to walk around the mall and search for my own clothes.

"Uhm excuse me miss, but how much is this?"
"A-ani im not the sales woman"
She turned around and I was surprise to find Minsung here.
"Omo Minsung ah!"
"Woohyun oppa!"
I hugged her and she did the same.
"Minsung ah!" Sunggyu shouted and the rest of the guys came except for L and Jihyun.
"What are you doing here?"
"Im just shopping with SHINee"
"SHINee?"
"Oh nee, come let me introduce them to you!"

She then pulled us to another corner.
"Oppa!"
Oppa? Who is she calling?
"Nee?"
"Where's the rest? Oh there they are. Key come here! Bring the rest too"
So this Key guy and the others came to where we are.
"SHINee, this is Infinite, my childhood friends. Infinite, this is SHINee, my highschool friends."
We bowed to each other and introduced ourselves.

L's P.O.V
Jihyun was whining to me how Woohyun hyung was mean to her. I have to agree with her as he really was mean to her. Soon I realised that the other's was gone.
"Come on, lets go find them."
We walked around the level and we found a bunch of guys with a girl in the middle. I came in closer and to see Infinite and some other dudes there.
"Hey guys, what are you doi--"
I was interrupted by a guy standing beside that girl.
"Im Jinki also known as Onew, and im Minsung's boyfriend."
Minsung?! I took a closer look at the girl, and it was Minsung! What was she doing there?

I came in and joined the others.
"Ah, this is Myungsoo also known as L. And this is his girlfriend Jihyun"

Onew's P.O.V
I was introducing myself stating im Minsung's boyfriend. That sounded so good! Then a couple came in.
"Ah, this is Myungsoo also known as L. And this is his girlfriend Jihyun"
I bowed to them until that Jihyun girl interrupted.
"You!" She pointed towards Minsung. She took a step closer.
"You were the one that came to their dorm right?! You were the one that made L oppa so emo that time! You were the one that made L didn't hug me!"
Soon later she slapped Minsung's face, hard. She was about to fall but I grabbed hold of her waist. She was trying to attack Minsung but that L guy stopped her.
"Yah! Are you crazy for slapping my girl like that?!" I screamed at her.
I then took Minsung and we went to the last level which is the garden.

--------------------------------

YAAAYY!!! Im baacckk~~~ Now, im sooo sorry I didn't update the past 2 days. I was daammnn busy and tired! But im back with a new chappy~ Im gonna update twice or thrice today. But im gonna take my shower now so ppyong~ Enjoy! 

--------------------------------

@sulliviera yaay! Key the divaa~
@SHINee_Teenfinite hehe key just turns everyone's mood up with his divaness
@chansoo heheh hope you'll like the meeting :o more will come up the next chappy
@Miss_Lah yaay thankyou! Hope you'll like this update neh? ^^
@JesShawol om really?! *bows 90 degrees* thank you soo much!! and thanks for subbing too!
@miakoo yaay thanks! hehe *droools too*
@SHINeeRoxx @TokkiLoveOnew Thanks for subbing! Hope to see your comments soon~