Geography

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

School the next day, I came in holding hands with Jinki. The feeling, just feels so different. I felt happier this time round.
"What's your first class?" Jinki asked.
"Geography" I sighed. I never had liked that subject. 
"Aww" He pouted cutely as I laughed.
"I'll see you at recess then" He winked at me as I rolled my eyes.

I went into class and sat at my seat. Soon later the teacher came in.
"Alright class! You guys will be doing a project! Due next week!"
"Uhrg.." I groaned and slide down my chair. 
"Your partners will be the ones sitting beside you. You will have to discuss about the weather climate"
I looked over to my left. 'Hyungseok? He got an A for the previous test, this should be good' I smiled and nodded to myself.
"You can discuss now. Informations about the project will be on the board" The teacher started to write some stuff on the board.

I turned to him. "Hey partner" I smiled. He looked at me without saying a word.
I waved my hand in front of him. "Hello?" I called out for him.
"Huh?" He shooked his head and came back to Earth.
"We were supposed to talk about the project?" I blinked at him.
"O-Oh yeah" He smiled sheepishly and scratched his head.

I squinted my eyes at him. 'Strange boy..' I went to the front and started to copy the informations at the board.

-RIIIIINGGGGGGG 8D-

Finally break! I went back to my seat and started to pack my things, I took a glance at him and caught him looking at me. I waved my hand in front of him.
"Dude, it's break, go eat" I nodded and went out to meet with SHINee and Youngji and went off to the cafeteria.

Hyungseok's P.O.V

'Project? Again? Isn't this teacher sick of marking our work?' I sighed and continued to listen
"Your partners will be the ones sitting beside you. You will have to discuss about the weather climate"
I looked over to my right. 'M-Minsung?!' I looked back to the front quickly before she turned her head.
Minsung had been my secret crush for a few weeks already, and now I have to work with her?
I bit my lips at the thought, feeling my heart beat beating so fast.

She went over to the front to copy the things on the board. I stared at her. 'Pretty..'
I shook my head, quickly copying the things down as well.
Soon it was recess. I watched her walk away. 'Uhrg.. I should have asked her to eat with me..'
I walked out of the class and goes to find my friends and eats in the cafeteria. I looked at her, two tables away from me, eating happily with her boyfriend. I sighed.

Your P.O.V

I went to the cafeteria with SHINee and Youngji and sits in between Youngji and Jinki. I looked over Youngji and caught her staring at Jonghyun, I nudged her a little.
She glared at me and whispers. "What?"
"You're still chasing for him?" I shook my head.
"That's none of your business" She mehrong-ed me.
"Yah! I'm your best friend how can that not be my business?" I mehrong-ed at her back.

Jinki then moved in closer to the both of us.
"Youngji you like Jonghyun?" He gave a shocked look.
Youngji had her eyes wide open. "N-No!" She said loudly. Everyone gave her a look.
"No what?" Jonghyun asked. 
"N-Nothing" She ate her food quickly as I shook my head and laughed.
We all enjoyed our lunch, well, except for Taemin and Key, both of them had been fighting for the banana milk all break.

I walked to history class with Jinki, when Hyungseok came up to me.
"U-Uh Minsung, can i talk to you?"
I looked at him and nodded, asking Jinki to wait for me as we walked to the front to talk.
"What is it?" I asked him.
"Let's discuss on our project after school" He nodded quickly.
"Straight away? Alright then."

He nodded and went to his class.
"What was that?" Jinki asked.
"Huh. Oh, geog project." I shrugged. 
Jinki nodded and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked to class.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LOOLOLOL HIII 8D SO YEAH I SEE A COMMENT SAYING THAT HE/SHE FORGOT THE PLOT, DON'T WORRY, I FORGOT EVERYTHING TOO XDD I'm going to re-read my fic later B| 

ANYWAYS. New subbies! thanks for subbing xD 66 subscribers ouo please do comment ^_^

 

 

HERE HAVE SOME HYUNGSEOK :D