You say whuut?!

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

Onew's P.O.V

I went over to Minsung's house so that we can do homework together.
*Ding dong*

"Ah Jinki ah! What can I help you with?"

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo eommonim, is Minsung home?"

"Minsungie? She's out with her friends, but you can stay here and wait for her till she comes back though."

"Ah nee, kamsahamnida eommonim"

"Now, don't be too formal, come in!"

I went inside the house and sat on the couch. 

"Would you like some drinks?"

"Ah nee!"

I took out my phone and started to text Minsung. She's out with her friends to the amusement park, wait, friends?! Is that L dude there?! After texting Minsung I just rested my head on couch till I smelled something delicious. I head over to the kitchen.

"Eommonim, what are you cooking?"

"Oh Jinki, Im cooking chicken. Do you want to help?"

"Chicken? Ah nee nee!"

"Arasso, go where that apron over near the stairways"

I went there to take the apron. Unfortunately, Minsung's mum took the blue apron and im stuck with the pink apron. Oh how fun.

"Alright Jinki, come help me with the chicken!"

-1 hr later-
*Ding dong*

"Oh Jinki, that must be Minsung, could you answer the door?"

"Arasso"

I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Minsu-- yah what happened?!"

I could see Minsung holding her cheeks while hugging Youngji.

"Uhm, I think it's best if we went in and talked"

I nodded and let them come in.

"So? What happened?"

"Uh.." Woohyun started.

"Don't tell me that L guy is with you guys!"

"Actually, we went first, we didn't invite him, then he came with his girlfriend and.. well you can guess what happened."

"Omo! Aish that girl seriously gonna get it for slapping Minsung!"

Your P.O.V

Uhrg! Why does that girl hate me so much till she slapped me? I mean, I didn't do anything to Myungsoo, he's the one who sat beside me! Over reacting much! Minutes later the doorbell rang and Jinki went to get it.

'Myungsoo?' 

"Yah! What do you want?!" Onew spoke and I walked up to the front door.

"I need to speak with Minsung"

"Minsung? You think after what that girl of yours did to her you think she'll be able to forgive you?!"

"Jinki, just let him" Jinki nodded and made way.

"Lets go to your room" I nodded and went upstairs.

Onew's P.O.V

After both of them went up to Minsung's room, there was left with me, Woohyun, Sungyeol and.. Jihyun *smirks*

"Uhm hi" Huh, scared much? I went back to the kitchen and helped out with the rest of the cooking. 15 minutes later the chicken was ready and we all ate except for Jihyun, L and Minsung. 5 minutes later L came down and grabbed onto Jihyun's hand.

"Come on" I raised my eyebrow, grabbed a peice of chicken and went up to Minsung's room.

Your P.O.V

I was stunned. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" It's Jinki

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah" I just nodded.

"Here, chicken, you wanna come down for awhile?"

"Nah, you go ahead, I'll be staying here first"

"Arasso" Jinki was about to walk out the door but I stopped him.

"Hey uhm Jinki"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for taking care of me"

He smiled and went to me and kissed my cheeks. As soon as he left I touched my cheeks. 'Exact spot' 

-flashback-

"What is it you wanna talk about?" I asked Myungsoo.

"You"

"M-me? But why me?"

"Look Minsung, can't you see this? That very first day when you came into our dorm, you were playing with Sungjong. Now I know what you thought, 'why won't Myungsoo see me? Is he ignoring me?' No. Can't you see how I stare at you often? Minsung, I've fallen in love with you once again! But now you have Jinki, I can't live seeing you with him. I truly love you! Please accept me"

I looked at him blankly.

"Say what? B-but you rejected me when we were in our childhood times!"

"Yes, I did, but that time, I was foolish, I didn't understand love, I thought you were only my childhood friend. Minsung im sorry!"

"Myungsoo I--"

"It's okay if you don't have the answer now, but please remember this"

He leaned in and kissed my cheeks.


-end flashback-

"What am I gonna do.." I said aloud and looked at the chicken and smiled.

"I can't just abandon Jinki"

------------------------------

Yeah! New writing style, but i need you to answer this poll :D OH AND, IT SEEMS LIKE NO ONE WANTS 2PM? HAHA OKAY ^.^ BTW, I CHECK THE POLL, ONLY 12 PPL VOTED! DOES THAT MEAN ONLY 12 PPL REAAD MY FIC OR THE REST TOO LAZY TO VOTE? )': PLS VOTE FOR THIS POLL SO I KNOW YOU'RE READING TOO! :D

-------------------------------

@chansoo xD wah just imagine that xD
@SHINee_Teenfinite yayy gomawo! Nuuu dont die xD
@90kkbbias me too :oo
@sulliviera kekeke! woohyun so brave :o
@lilosuitehart this chappy ^.^
@ohhzuii56 hehehe thanks! :D
@silent_reader @dubuuu @Onewlover14 @mynameis thnks for subbing! Hope to see your comments soon :D