OHMYGOODDITSFREKINGTRUE!!

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

"Yah! Lee Jinki or On--, YAH LEE JINKI SNAP OUT OF IT!"
He finally came back to his senses and shook his head.
"Mhm?"
"So? Explain!"
"Okay okay chill."

He took a breath before continuing.
"Well, I've been drunk for like, 3 times? Excluding just now, and uhh.. When im drunk, I tend to say true facts.."
Now it was my eyes that grew big.
"Well, honestly I didn't like you at first! But.. now... well you can figure that out yourself"

Sure! Let me give a try. But now, YOU FREAKING LIKE ME WHEN I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT! I PROVED MY FEELING WRONG WHEN THEY SAID I LIKE YOU! OHMYYGOD DID I JUST SAY I LIKED HIM? OHMYJINKI! WTH? WHY DID I SAID THAT?!'
I shook my head and faced him.
"Uhh"
"I know, it's kinda weird, but uhm. I was wondering if you'd like to be my gi--"
Before he could continue I heard some unlocking sounds followed by the doornob twisting. The door soon opened.

"Im home Sungie! I have oran-- Oh my! Im sorry! I didn't know you were here Jinki! Im terribly sorry to disturb your love session!" She ran to the kitchen.
What was my mum talking about? I looked down and realised my hand was ontop of his and I was really close to him. Oh yeah, I wnt over to shut his freaking mouth up and my hand dropped onto his. I scooted away and looked up seeing him standing.

"We'll talk some other times okay? I got to go"
I nodded and accompanied him to the door. As soon as he left I walked angrily to the kitchen.
"Thanks for interrupting mum!" I said saracastically.
"Don't blame me! This is my house and I can come in and out anytime I want!"
She mehrong-ed at me.

"Now, i've bought oranges, I know you love them! I bought the sweetest ones for my sweetie!"
I rolled my eyes and snatched the orange out of her hand and went to my room. I sat on my chair and opened the orange. I ate it angrily and didn't bother about the juices that were spilling out.
"I was wondering if you'd like to be my gi--"
What was that? Gi.... gosh my korean totally !

I finished the last peice of my orange and threw the skin in the bin. I laid on my bed preparing to sleep but then remembered that I still haven't closed my twitter app. I got up to grab my phone and went back to my bed. I unlocked my phone and looked through my interactions before closing it.
'Onewwww followed you'
Onewwww? Who the hell have so many w's in his or her name? I put down my phone and searched in my brain to find and 'Onewwww's'


"And MinSung with Onew! Okay class, we've got another 10 more minutes so you may use this time to discuss with your partners."
Ahh, so its Jinki? But why on earth is his name Onewwww? He could just used 'Jinki' or 'Onew'. Maybe its the trend? 
I opened his profile and scrolled down that he only have 3 tweets currently.

"Going to the club with my girlfriend!" What the? He forced me to!
"Omoo! I can't believe I was drunk! I totally told her that I like her!" I swallowed my salliva
"Alright, I seriously need to talk things out with her, privately?" What? No!!

I think I can die if its just me and him again! I then pressed the following button and look at his followers.
'5 followers' I opened to see who his followers were.
"Yong MinSung, Keyy, Jjongie, Taeminnieue uyu[a/n: means Taemin's milk] and Choi Minho" I read aloud
What the? Why were their names so... weird? I think this is where Jinki got his name from...

I went back to my home and scrolled abit before closing the app and setting my phone on my table.