Start of the 2nd term

Because of him, we're a 'Couple'

"YAAAAHHHH! MinJung ah!!! WAKE UP!!"
Uhrg. I got up from my bed and looked at the clock. '7.10?!' 
"UMMA! WHY CANT YOU WAKE ME UP ANY EARLIER?!"
I screamed so my mum could hear me downstairs.
"BWOH?! EARLIER?! WHY YOU--"
I quickly shut the door. Oops, wrong sentence. I quickly went to take a shower and changed into my clothes. I rushed down and ate my breakfast and left for school.

"Annyeong umma!"
With that I got out and literally ran to school. When I arrived at school YoungJi was already babblering at me.
"Yah! Why cant you come in earlier?! The bell's already rang and I still had to wait for you!"
"Why are you waiting for me? I didnt made you stay here until I come"
"BWOH?! But you-- you just-- and its-- ah forget it! Come one were late already!"

We ran upstairs and into our class.
"Ah Ms Yong and Ms Kim. I see youre late, again!"
"M-mianhe seongsenim! Its really my fault, I woke up late, again"
"Dont let this happen again! Now go sit at your places."
We immediately went to our seats and listened to the teacher's lecture. I dont ever listen to Mrs. Ho's class. I mean its stupid! All she teaches us about the deifnation of art, how to hold a pencil. I mean, are you serious? How to hold a pencil? Nice..

"Alright class! To test your skills and ability to work with others in art, I will be partnering you up with each other."
"Can we choose our partners??" One girl shot up. I sure damn hope so. I looked over to YoungJi and smiled. Hah, obviously she doesnt wants me. Too bad.
"Now im sorry, but im going to have to choose." 'Damn it!' 
"Alright now! JiSung with DaeYu*announces more names* YoungJi with.." 'Pick me pick me!
 ' 
"With JaeYoon" 'Dang it!' 
"And MinSung with Onew! Okay class, we've got another 10 more minutes so you may use this time to discuss with your partners.

What? YoungJi gets to be with JaeYoon and Im stuck with than On--On--On-- ah On something. I dont usually know who's in my class. I mean, what is it for anyways?
"Hello!"
I turned my head to the right. "Uhm, hi" I smiled to him and ducked my head in my hands.
"Uhm?"
"Huh? Oh sorry, we're suppose to talk about that art thingy?"
"Uhh yeah. So what are you planning to do with it?"
"Well, On-- On-- I mean you. I dont really listen to Mrs. Ho's class. What did she wanted us to do anyways?"

Big mistake. Apperantly Mrs. Ho could hear what I was saying.
"Ms Yong! Come here now!"
"Just great.." I whispered to myself.
"You will stayback here and clean up the mess during break!"
I just nodded and went back to my sit.

"Hey uhm, sorry if I got you in trouble"
"Hmm? Nah you didnt do anything. But blame yourself for asking me that question"
"I will" 'Hmm? Weird boy' 
"Why dont we get to know each other. My name's MinSung. And you are?"
He stares at me blankly
"Are you serious?"

"Yes im serious, who are you?"
"Uhh, Im Onew. School's kingka?"
"Kingka? Ah, Ive heard of them. Just didnt bother to know. What are you? Shiny?"
"Ani. Its S-H-I-N-e-e"
"Yah! Isnt the pronounciation the same? So it doesnt matter!"
"Okay okay chill jeez for a girl like you, youre really not a girl"
"BWOH?!"
"Ani!" -ring-
"Oh that's the bell, bye!"

Pshht, I swear I'll get that On-- On-- Oh whatever. I tried to sneak out of the classroom but Mrs. Ho caught me. Damn you eagle's eyes.
"I need you to clean off that paint over there. Make sure there's no paint left arasso?!"
"Nee" What?! Youre just gonna leave me in this filthy classroom alone? Well thats just great thanks Mrs. Santa claus.

I was cleaning the tables when I heard YoungJi shouting at me.
"Yah! What are you doing cleaning tables? Come on lets go eat im starving!"
"Boohoo. Mrs Ho caught me and now this is my punishment. You can go if you want."
"Okay then"
What?! Okay I didnt know she would really leave. Urgh that girl's just too straight forward.

"Yah what are you doing here?"I turned around and saw On-- On-- Oh I give up!
"Me? You got me in trouble remember? And what are you doing here?"
"I left my books and I came to take it"
He just stood there. Like im the teacher or something asking him to come in and take his stuff. Once he did. He stood at the door. Whats wrong with this boy?

"Yah! What are you still doing here?"
"Okay okay chill! Im leaving now bye yo!"
When did he got all hip hop-ish? I finally cleaned the last table and went out and off to the canteen.

"YOUNGJI!" I screamed at her
"What the? Yah MinSung, dont have to shout" I just rolled my eyes at her.
"Hi JaeYoon!" She greeted me and continues eating.
"So MinSung, I see that that Onew sticks around even if its break huh?"
"Huh him? He just left his books at his tables. Whats with you guys? His just a guy sheesh"
They both looked at me awkwardly.
"Just a guy?! Come on MinSung! He's the kingka of SM High!"
"And youre the queenka! Come on, kingka or not his still the same so chill out."

Onew's P.O.V
That girl is seriously so weird! Dont think I would fall for her. Wait why'd I say that? Urgh! I went off and in the canteen and searched for the rest.
"Yo Minho!"
"Since when youve got so hip hop-ish?"
"What? I just said yo. Is that a problem?"
"Okay okay chill hyung"

We ate our lunch quietly and break was over. 
"You guys go first, gotta grab my book at the locker"
"Kay bye!"

I went out of the canteen and head to my locker.

----------------------------------------

Hey there! I hope you guys will enjoy the first chapter! Im sorry if its a little short. But, I think its fine right? Yea^^
The next chapter would be where it all began! Stay tuned:D 
Please sub and comment.
Thanks!

----------------------------------------

@sulliviera: woooohh! High 5! Hehe thank you for your sub and comment! Appreciate it loootttsss<3
@InfiniteSHINee yaaayyy another mvp! High 5! Kekeke i hope you will like the first chappy. Thanks lootss for subbing and commenting!<3
@ilovedara: Thankyou for subbing! really! Hope to see your comment soon :D