Puppy Love

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The animal clinic is busier than usual today, but you're handling it well for a trainee vet nurse.

"Excuse me..."

You turn to see an attractive but slightly disheveled man carrying a puppy in his arms. You see blood on the front of the white shirt he's wearing and you wonder if it's his or the puppy's. "Is this your dog?"

"No," the man replies. "I'd heard whining while walking, and I looked down and saw this little guy. He'd been tied up and there had been sharp rocks near him, so some ers must have abused him."

You don't show any reaction to the use of profanity but the man apologises for it anyway. You like this guy. He had sounded angry for the puppy, and that clearly showed a love for animals.

"Ok, first let's get him cleaned up, Mr...?"

"Just call me Jungkook. Do I come with you?"

"You can if you want to, he seems to be calm with you."

The two of you work on cleaning the puppy. You watch Jungkook's hands, so gentle as he the dog's head to keep it calm. He whispers words of comfort to the dog and you can't help but feel butterflies in your stomach. Now's not the time though, because you can feel the cuts and scrapes on the dog's body as you run your fingers over its skin to examine it.

"He needs to get stitched up. The doctor will be here soon. Why don't you wait in the seating area?"

Jungkook scratches the puppy behind the ears affectionately before he leaves. He turns to you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter