Hot Hot Day

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's crazy hot out but you are walking through the park because it's a shortcut to your school campus. You're fanning yourself and regretting your decision to walk this way when something in the distance catches your eye. A figure dressed in a white sleeveless tee is leaning casually against a tree and eating an ice-cream cone.   As you approach, you notice how good-looking he is and you can't keep your eyes off him.
He catches you staring, and you blush, but you don't look away. You're not one to get shy. The handsome guy doesn't turn his gaze away either, and the half a minute you both spend waiting to see who gives up first is making you pant, as if it's a physical competition. Apparently the dude decides to let you win. He breaks into a sideways smile and looks down at his dripping ice-cream.

He likes that you didn't back down. He lifts his ice-cream back to his mouth and slides his tongue out to give it a slow . The air around you suddenly seems hotter than before.
You stare continuously at this man. You're thirsty now. And hungry.   You boldly walk over to the cheeky dude and join him in taking shade under the tree. Putting your hand over the hand that's holding the ice-cream, you guide it to your own mouth. You lift your eyes to his face to make sure he's watching, and he is.   There is a lazy smirk across his face now as he watches you imitate the same tongue movements on his ice-cream as he did. Slowly. Deliberately.
He leans in on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter