NamJinMin

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin drags his feet as he takes a walk through busy streets. He has a lot to think about and he feels that the best way to sort out his thoughts is by walking around aimlessly until he reaches some sort of solution.

Last night, he and Namjoon had lain awake in bed for an hour, an awkward silence hanging over them. Namjoon, usually so articulate, was having difficulty broaching the subject of something that had been bothering him.

Jin was almost dozing off when the hard thump of Namjoon punching the bed in frustration shocks him awake. "Hyung, I'm ing tired of seeing you spending so much time with Jimin," he finally spat out. The pent-up anger that had been building up within Namjoon is finally spilling out, and when he turned to Jin with fire in his gaze, Jin had flinched. Namjoon would never hurt him physically, but harsh words can still cut like the sharpest knife, and Jin remembers gasping as Namjoon called him a .

Tears sprang to his eyes immediately but Namjoon had already started apologizing as soon as that word had left his mouth. Namjoon grabbed for Jin to pull him into a hug, but Jin shoves both palms hard against Namjoon's chest and turns his back on Namjoon, burying his face in the pillow to muffle his crying. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it," Namjoon had whispered, all the anger gone from his voice.

It had hurt a lot. It had hurt even more, when he felt the Namjoon's weight disappear off the bed. He had gone to sleep on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter