Soccer Is Not For Everyone

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're standing on the field in your soccer jersey and shorts, cursing your school for having co-ed PE lessons. Your crush is also on the field,looking cute as always,with his flaming red hair. Damn he looks good in shorts. His muscular thighs temporarily distract you from your insecurities that your own thighs are looking fat in these shorts.Ugh.

The teacher yells out your name and tells you you're a goalkeeper.You start jogging over to the goalpost.At least you won't have to run much.
"Jimin!"

You hear the teacher tell him he's on the black team - your team! You try your best not to squeal and jump for joy. You tell yourself you're going to do a damn good job because maybe if your team wins, there's going to be a group hug?

The game starts and it's a fast-paced game. Jimin plays defender,which means he's usually not far away from you. You forget you're supposed to be watching out for the ball and instead you're focused on the great view of Jimin's amazing .

You're ertedly wondering what it would be like to smack it, when there's a loud shout near you,interrupting your fantasy. When you look up, you see a ball headed right for you.You instinctively cover your face with your hands,so you don't notice Jimin running sideways in your direction. He's so focused on the ball that he runs right into you and you both fall.

You open your eyes to find him on top of you with his face mere inches away from yours.Wow, he looks100 times

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter