Cuddle Buddy

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost dinner time and Jin is busy working his magic in the kitchen. Delicious smells are wafting in the air, and he wonders why no one has come in to the kitchen to comment on it yet. In fact, he's almost offended. Then he realizes something weird. It's too quiet in the house. Jin knows from very personal experience that absolute silence usually means some kind of trouble in the Bangtan house, so he rushes out of the kitchen.

He knows that besides himself, the only other two people in the house are Tae and Jungkook. In other words, two-thirds of the noisiest people in the group. The missing one is Hoseok, and Jin sends up a silent prayer that he's not here right now, otherwise he'd never get any peace. As for the other two, there's a little too much peace going on.

Jin steps into the living room and spots both Tae and Jungkook on the couch, fast asleep. Jin almost goes "awww" out loud. Look at his angels. Tae has an arm slung across Jungkook's waist, his other hand holding on to his phone, which is still playing a movie. Jungkook is just plain sleepng, bunny teeth showing a little through parted lips.

He stands staring at them for a little while and assures himself it's not creepy. After all, he's actually wishing really hard that the two of them would get together already. Jin has noticed the chemistry between them for a while now. He's surprised that neither of them have made a move yet!

Tae stirs in his sleep a little, and tries to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter