Churros

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok sits in a corner under the stairs by himself, gleefully looking at the churros that a make-up noona had shoved into his hands before shooing him away so that no one else could see. "Guess it pays to be everybody's favorites," he whispers smugly to himself.

He takes a first bite and savors the taste, chewing slowly, then doing a little happy dance with his upper body. He stops when he hears footsteps coming, and he prays that no one would find him. Sharing food isn't always fun when you have so many members in a group. A head peeks out from behind a wall and Hoseok exhales in relief. "Oh, it's you."

"What are you doing here- " Tae's eyes widen in delight as he spots the churros that Hoseok had failed to hide in time.
"Sshh, lower your voice. I don't want Jin hyung to find us."

Tae grins in understanding as he squeezes himeslf into that corner with Hoseok. He stares deliciously at the snack, mouth-watering already. Hoseok, however, seems to be hungry for something else now that Tae's appeared.

"Wanna share?" He holds up one end of the churro to his mouth and holds the other end out towards Tae.

Tae looks at Hoseok,amused. "You seriously want to share this way?" Hoseok nods.

Tae grabs one end and stares intently into Hoseok's eyes, a small smile playing on his lips. "Get ready,Hobi hyung."

Hoseok laughs almost nervously as he puts his end of the churro into his mouth.

"Ready?" Tae's lowered his voice t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter