Friends Forever

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin. I know you're pouting behind me. Stop that! You're ruining Jungkook's graduation photos."

Jimin ignores Jin and continues to pout some more until Yoongi reaches out a hand to smack him on the back of the head. "It's cold as out here, so the more you keep that up, the longer we'll be out here, trying to get a good photo."

"But hyung, I'm pouting BECAUSE I'm cold."

"Man up and smile for two minutes, Park Jimin." And then as an afterthought, Yoongi adds in a softer voice, "I'll hug you after."

Jimin starts smiling immediately, and the picture-taking ends in no time.

As they stand around the school yard, Jin laughs to himself as he watches Jimin ridiculously attempting to give life advice to Jungkook. Yoongi notices too. "What the heck does he know, he's barely two years older," he says amusedly. He's standing next to Jin and they both look very much like proud parents.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is all excited and giggly, looking especially handsome today in his suit. Jimin asks him to go get his friends so they can take group photos, but Jungkook shakes his head no and jogs over to Jin and Yoongi, who are headed towards the car. Jimin rushes to catch up.

"Jungkook, come on, it's your graduation day. Take pics with your friends."

Jungkook get into the car and ignores him, leaving him confused until he sees Yoongi gesturing at him with a hand motion as if slashing across his throat. A signal for him to stop?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter