Jungkook Wants You

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop. You can't go."

You stop in the doorway, but not because Jungkook asked you to. It's because you need to give him a piece of your mind. "I don't know how many more times I need to explain this to you. I. Like. JIN. And I'm tired of you persisting in trying to win me over because it's not working."

"How can you like him that much? You hardly know him."

"How can you like me this much? You hardly know ME. We all met at the same press conference 3 weeks ago."

Jungkook suddenly starts walking towards you so fast, you flinch as he reaches you, his hand outstretched. In the second that your eyes are closed, you wonder why you don't feel any contact with him. You open your eyes to see that Jungkook has reached behind you for the door, and he pulls it shut. Before you can open your mouth to protest, you hear him lock it.

Jungkook takes one tiny step towards you, and you take one step back, only to feel your entire back pressed against the door. Your hand reaches for the door knob, but you encounter Jungkook's hand already on it. He's effectively trapped you.

"I- I don't know what you think you're doing but this isn't the way to my heart." You narrow your eyes in annoyance as Jungkook smirks at the uncertainty in your voice.

"Are you sure?"

"Still liking Jin here."

"I'm going to make you forget his ing name," Jungkook growls.

In one swift move, he captures your wrists and pins them above your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter