Just Give In

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is pouring himself a cup of coffee at the counter when he hears the door to the office pantry open and he panics as he sees who it is. It's Park Jimin. Jungkook watches in dismay as a slow smile spreads across Jimin's face after he notices that there is no one else in the pantry with them. Jimin doesn't take his eyes off Jungkook even as he closes the door behind him and locks it. He's enjoying how visibly shaken Jungkook looks.

"So, Jeon Jungkook, there's no avoiding me now."

Jimin immediately invades Jungkook's personal space, pressing right up against him, and when Jungkook tries to take a step forward, Jimin easily pulls him back. Jungkook winces as his back hits against the counter. He hates how Jimin can intimidate him with that threatening gaze and that soft, menacing tone.
Jimin loves it. In order to prevent Jungkook from escaping again, Jimin sits up on the counter and casually wraps an arm around his shoulder before turning it into some kind of choke hold. He's got a leg up in front of Jungkook as a second measure, and he uses his thigh to rub up and down Jungkook's front as he leans in close and presses his lips against Jungkook's ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter