Choc Chip Kookie

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Your phone beeps to let you know that you have a text. You're smiling at your phone before you even open the text, because the words "Choc Chip Kookie" is flashing across the screen. It's your pet name for your boyfriend, and his name for you is "Strawberry Jam" because he remembers that on the first day you met, you smelled like strawberries. He also tells you it's because he thinks you're cooler than his good friend Jimin.

Opening the text message, you read "Babe I'm wearing the hoodie you gave me!"

Happy to know that he's warm in this cold weather and that he's wearing your present, you text back - "that's awesome, let me see!"

You wait for him to protest because you know he hates taking selcas. And just as you predicted, the next message that comes in reads - "aww babe come on, it's weird taking pics alone... and I'm seeing you later anyway!!" You sigh and tell yourself he's right.

You reply with an ok and a smiley face, and set down your phone to go get ready to go out. You'd just plugged your phone into the charger when it vibrates in your hand. "Choc Chip Kookie" is once again flashing on your phone screen. You tap on it to see the message and then you find yourself suddenly squealing "OH MAN HOLY ! THAT'S SO CUTE!"

You feel touched that Jungkook would take a selca just for you even though he hates it. You hop up and down on the spot in sheer happiness.

"Awww my handsome bf is so good to me! But what's that thing around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter