Taelien

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's a cold day and you're rushing across your uni campus to get to the warmth of a classroom. You can see your breath in the air and you hunch over and cross your arms, trying to keep warm. You're wearing only a long-sleeved sleeved tee, because being the klutz that you are, you had spilled hot chocolate all over your coat earlier.

You're only 5 minutes away from your destination when you hear your name being called out. It's your buddy Tae, jogging up to you. The combo of his hair and white t-shirt is so freaking bright, it makes your eyes hurt and you squint. Wait what? White t-shirt? JUST a white t-shirt?

You look again and you even spot cuts in the tee that expose some of his skin. By now, Tae's now grinning in front of you and he doesn't look cold at all. Not one bit.

"Um. Do you realise it's almost winter?"

Tae looks at you like he doesn't know what you're trying to get at, so you stick a finger through one of the slashes in his tee and run your finger down it, against his bare skin. "This. Aren't you cold?"

Tae grins even wider,if that was even possible. "Nope."

You punch him in the arm and tell him he's weird, but when you think about it, his skin did feel really warm under your finger. You link your arm through his, then totally start hugging his entire arm close to as you both continue walking. He'll walk you to your class because he's just that kind of guy, so you know you'll get to enjoy some warmth along the way.
<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter