You're Not My Mom

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin is sitting at the dining table and reading the paper when Jungkook comes to stand near him. The kid sort of just... hovers there next to him. Jin pretends not to notice because Jungkook looks like he wants to say something important but is having difficulty getting it out. He's going to let the kid take his time with what he wants to say. Jin hopes it's an apology.

The two of them had argued the day before. Jin had told Jungkook to clear away the dishes before going to his room, but Jungkook had ignored him. Jin had to go look for him to tell him again, but Jungkook had snapped at him. "You're NOT MY MOTHER, stop telling me what to do!" 

The elder man had told himself that Jungkook was just being a regular hormonal teenager. Still, the comment hurt because he doted on the maknae the most.

Now here they are this morning, Jungkook still standing awkwardly next to Jin. All of a sudden, Jungkook leans forward and acts as if he's biting Jin's head. It doesn't hurt, but the action is so strange and unexpected that Jin pushes Jungkook away as he stands up. "What was that?! What are you doing?"

"Pretending to eat you," Jungkook mumbles.

"Wha- WHY?"

"Becauseimhungryeomma."

"What?" Jin is starting to wonder if Jungkook has been possessed by some ghost, or maybe even Tae, because he's acting so strangely.

" Because I'm hungry... eomma." Jungkook says it quietly, almost meekly, not daring to look at Jin.

Mom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter