Hoseok's Confession (Final)

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok goes to church every Sunday but it's his first time in the confession booth. It's not that his life is sin-free, but he has always tried to do the right thing. Today, however, he has something to confess. He doesn't even wait for the priest to invite him to speak.

"My partner is cheating on me with my best friend," he begins in a low voice. "I found out two months ago when I came home early from work one afternoon."

Tears start streaming down Hoseok's face and his tone grows bitter. "They were so busy ing in MY bed that they didn't even notice me standing there, and they didn't notice when I slammed the door shut as I left."

"God doesn't give us tests that we can't handle."

"Don't gimme that bull!" Hoseok stands abruptly, his chest heaving with anger now as he recalls the betrayal he felt. The two people he thought he could trust above all others, going behind his back. He doesn't care that he's taking out his anger on the priest. He doesn't care about anything anymore. "I've been a good person all this while. And what I get for my effort is 'tests'?"

"God has his plans for you, Hoseok, calm down."

Hoseok laughs mockingly at those cliche words. "So did he plan for my boyfriend to cheat? Did he plan for me to feel like my heart has been stabbed over and over until I can't breathe from the pain? DID HE?!?"

Hoseok slams a palm against the divider. "I don't get why everything has to be a test. I wanted a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter