Short and Sweet

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You're standing at a train station exit, waiting for your boyfriend. He's late, again. Suddenly you feel a weight on your left shoulder. Taehyung has come up next to you and has casually rested his forearm on your shoulder while looking in the other direction. He's got a cheeky smile on his face as he pretends to not know that you're there. You start to take a step away but but he has anticipated your move and he leans down heavily on the arm that's resting on your shoulder, preventing you from moving. 
  "Tae!" you pout. "You're so heavy, stop it!"

You begin shrugging your shoulders vigorously in an attempt to shake his arm off.
Tae bursts into laughter at the ridiculous action and you feel the weight of his arm disappear as he doubles over in laughter, holding his stomach. You show him a frown, but really you're trying not to smile as you realize how silly you must have looked.
Taehyung comes towards you and pulls you into a hug when he's done laughing. "I'm sorry," he says into the crown of your hair. "It's not my fault you're so short that your height is perfect for resting my arm comfortably."   You smack his chest half-heartedly. Honestly, you don't mind the teasing at all, but you wanted some kind of revenge. "Tae, can you go stand at the bottom of this ramp?"   "Why?" He gives you a puzzled look at the sudden request out of nowhere.
You smile sweetly at him. "Just go please?"   He goes, just to see what this is about. Taking out yo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter