Nothing Left

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kim Taehyung stares sullenly ahead of him as he walks briskly to his car. Crowds of reporters throw questions at him and camera flashes temporarily blind him. He's sick of this. Sick of having his privacy invaded, sick of people thinking they have a right to dictate his life just because he's in the public eye. Sick of being criticised. He speeds off as soon as he's behind the wheel, ignoring the screams of "Tell us who he is!" that he can hear through the car windows.
He drives to a quiet spot along the Han River, parks the car and leans his head on the steering wheel. And then he cries. He cries heartbreaking sobs that wrack through his body until his chest hurts. He can't stop the wails that escape from his throat as he thinks about how unfair this world is. His parents have disowned him and career is pretty much over, just because he fell in love. 
He takes out and phone and dials a number. He may not have a career anymore, but at least he still has his love... or so he hoped. He doesn't even know. They haven't spoken in a week since the pictures of them holding hands and kissing were leaked. It was just too risky to contact each other.
"Hello?"
The voice he wanted to hear so badly answers the phone and Tae has to bite down on his lip to keep from crying any harder.
"Hey..." the voice says gently, "Ssshh baby don't cry, I'm here."
"I need to see you."
"Is it ok to do that?"
"You don't want to see me?" Feelings of insecurity are plag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter