Together Forever

BTS ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 "Hyung oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I'm late. It hasn't started yet, right?" Jimin asks, giving Jin a quick kiss hello as he settles himself in a chair.   "No, you haven't missed anything." Jin smiles lovingly at Jimin.   He drags Jimin's chair -while Jimin is still sitting in it- closer to him so that he can put his arm around his boyfriend.
"Somebody's looking exceptionally handsome today," he teases Jimin.   Jimin laughs adorably in response because he knows Jin is actually using that line to reflect his own good-looks since they are both wearing the same outfit today. They had decided on this couple outfit since it seemed fitting for the event they're attending today - a wedding.
  Jimin is asking Jin if Yoongi is coming today since he's good friends with the groom, when music starts ringing throughout the hall. The bride appears, looking slightly teary-eyed. Jimin snuggles a little closer to Jin as they watch her walk down the aisle.
Jin holds Jimin a little tighter and turns to press a kiss against his temple. When the bride takes her place next to the groom, Jin whispers in Jimin's ear, "Think that'll be us someday?" Jimin blushes so hard at this and Jin falls in love with him just a little bit more. He didn't even think that was possible.
The idea of being together forever makes Jimin's heart a little bit faster. "I'd love that, hyung," Jimin says with a shy smile.
Jin knows that Jimin wants it just like he does, but actually hearing t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter